Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Armanee Terrace II

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Armanee Terrace II
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you buy?
YES - Definately, it's a good buy
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
NO - U think I'm Nuts?
95%
 95%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 48

mercuri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Armanee Terrace II Reply with quote

Just came across the advert in the local dailies by MKLand. Prices from a "low" of 545,538 to a max of a cool 5.2 million! Shocked That too after 7% bumi discount!, land tenure expiring in 2094, expected completion 4/2008, meaning around 86 years on completion provided it's ON TIME. density is 518 units!!

Who, I mean WHO in their right frame of mind would buy this???? Shocked

Err lets take a poll, shall we? Wink
Banzai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MK Land is siao. You'll probably see them launching unsold units in SG and HK soon.
mercuri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banzai wrote:
MK Land is siao. You'll probably see them launching unsold units in SG and HK soon.

kekekeke, with 5.7million (none bumi price) we can get a kick -a** bangalow in Damansara heights!

I wonder expats would actually buy this? If it's in and around KLCC, it would at least be "reasonable" but in Damansara Perdana? Shocked

Laughing Laughing
The Mole

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughable!

They've got a limited pool of buyers
People who want the space and hv > 500k to spend would likely buy a DSL in FREEHOLD areas like BU. People with that budget who want an 'address' are likely to go to MontKiara.
Y2K

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MK Land is trying to market Damansara Perdana as the next Mont Kiara. I wonder how many other developers have tried the same without much success. The Mont Kiara/Sri Hartamas combo is not easy for anyone to replicate.

When I looked at DP, I feel it is very crowded and overwhelming... unlike Mont Kiara/Sri Hartamas.
mercuri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the designs are laughable! looks like pigeon hole! kekekek Wink

Sort of like Lego blocks , don't u think? It would be interesting to see how this developments will turn out! Laughing
adamismadi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think MK Land just got too greedy...
with limited land reserve, even after carving huge chucks of the hill in damansara perdana, they want to get more money hence trying to sell the pigeon hole units...

seriously it is in the middle of no where with prices close to klcc area condos!
crazy or what!?
perhaps... they will get loads of confused pigeon while they are migrating...
that could just be the only attraction to this armanee thingie... Laughing

My Blog... Kenapa?

Last edited by adamismadi on Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mole

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some clever folks at MK thought they could 'fool' the public by making it seem that land is INDEED scarce and the condos they build are high class value for money pigeon holes and that we should thank them for it.
The first couple of blocks were cute ideas but it got a bit overwhelming after that.
A section dedicated to nice rows of DSLs would have given them so much class. Shame.
Banzai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are a few gazetted plots in DP that are for landed developments (i think DSLs is amongst those proposed). Definitely there are some bungalows being built. These plots of land, last i looked at the proposed township plan, was overlooking the LDP.

I don't even dare to look at the price tags of these premium leasehold properties.
mercuri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banzai wrote:
there are a few gazetted plots in DP that are for landed developments (i think DSLs is amongst those proposed). Definitely there are some bungalows being built. These plots of land, last i looked at the proposed township plan, was overlooking the LDP.

I don't even dare to look at the price tags of these premium leasehold properties.

I wonder how much would they price their landed? Maybe in excess of 10 million? Taking Armanee Terrace II as their price benchmark, the max is at more than 5 million. So the assumption of it being in excess of 10million is very reasonable! kekekeke Laughing
The Mole

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banzai wrote:

I know. But I think they're 4 or 5 condos too late.
The image has already gone downhill. They shouldve done it after the first couple of projects.
Banzai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banzai wrote:

Somehow i had a problem crafting this sentence. The words premium and leasehold just don't seem to go well together.
propcritic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gosh, how are they gonna sell even one unit?
FF

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wonder I heard some of my friends call some of the developers "idiot"! Rolling Eyes
Oversea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damansara Damai Armanee is an OKAY buy for those early buyers. Downside is construction delay and delay and delay
Y2K

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF wrote:
No wonder I heard some of my friends call some of the developers "idiot"! Rolling Eyes

Mebbe MK Land was hoping people thot their MK stands for Mont Kiara and flock there to buy... Laughing
jasonloh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y2K wrote:

Mebbe MK Land was hoping people thot their MK stands for Mont Kiara and flock there to buy... Laughing

ouch... that's got to hurt... Laughing
LBI

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, anybody know the build ups and been to the show unit? Just saw the ad today, price is definitely too high unless the build up is BIGGG!!! Wink

The developer must be hoping for millionaires to buy it - in this soft property market, I wonder how many people are willing to part with their hard earned money on this project. MK Land has to be more realistic if they want good sales. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
nick1994

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....wah.............................18-0...........

MK Land lose deposit liao........................ Laughing
mercuri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick1994 wrote:
....wah.............................18-0...........

MK Land lose deposit liao........................ Laughing

kekekeke, farnee! btw why issit that MKland don't do their homework before pricing the condos? I mean, the least that they can do is to conduct some survey and see if there is demand for "rediculously" priced condos? Maybe run a poll here and they might have some good feedbacks! kekekeke Laughing

nick, IT'S 18-0 and still counting!!!!! Very Happy
The Mole

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flop condo project.
NumberTWO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insider facts, most buyers are foreigner ....HK & SG especially.
Y2K

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess easier to sell a beautiful concept to foreigners who is not familiar with the ground... to locals.... we will say that location crazy lah, middle of nowhere and such....
Y2K

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mole wrote:
Flop condo project.

Same time, I wonder if these comments will bite us back in our faces if 5 years down, Armanee sell for 2-3x the current price... I recall when Bandar Utama was first launched, many locals commented the place is in the middle of nowhere, no good..... and now? The property is worth more than Damansara Utama and SS2...

But I kinda doubt it lah...
johnwong6769

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y2K wrote:
The Mole wrote:
Flop condo project.

Same time, I wonder if these comments will bite us back in our faces if 5 years down, Armanee sell for 2-3x the current price... I recall when Bandar Utama was first launched, many locals commented the place is in the middle of nowhere, no good..... and now? The property is worth more than Damansara Utama and SS2...

But I kinda doubt it lah...

But then again, BU is landed and freehold and the workmanship is not too bad. honestly prices also NOT that high ie if u calculate the price psf for BU and DP.

Have u seen the 1st phase of DP. Layout and workmanship was not great. One may argue that the 1st phase lower priced. Furthermore that place is leasehold and very very high density !!!

I actually passed by Damansara Damai the other day. Boy !! The jam on a Saturday afternoon was real bad. Was actually wondering if one would buy a duplex condo amidst high density medium and lost cost apartments
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: