Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - are churches allowed to operate in office lot?

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

are churches allowed to operate in office lot?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonata

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: are churches allowed to operate in office lot? Reply with quote

are churches allowed to operate in 5 story shop/office lots??
sonata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is one above mine which is making a lot of noise
nick1994

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...this question is similar 2 asking .......

1) is one allowed 2 go more than 110 kmh on the highways?
2) is one allowed to litter indiscrminately?
3) is one allowed 2 ride a motorbike without a helmet?

....if not, why does it still happen?...............your 'church' problem is just a sympton lar friend..................treat the root cause wise u'll 4ever b fighting symptons in this country.....
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep... the burning of incense/chanting at the little altar/shrine by the roadside or the azan/ceramah from the surau on what used to be a communal playground. it's called freedom to profess your religion in malaysia.

notice how all housing developments have a space allocated for a surau (at least)? never a temple, or a church? before i be stoned to death... let's have a show of hands how many moslems rush for properties fronting the surau? and why are these properties almost always sold at a discount?

and when we start suspending the license of the lesser dailies and find excuses not to impose such severe punishment on the big boys... what message are we sending especially to our fellow malaysians across the south china seas? and you wonder why you're not allowed to work in east malaysia...

who knows, perhaps the 70-20-10 100% sure lawa technique works. (okies... for those of you people who are gonna say it's 60-30-10, let me assure you, the next census we take is gonna jolt you out of your seats!) oops! treading on thin ice here... but let's face the facts.
sonata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a complain was made to the municipal council following the advise of a state councillor.

action is to be taken to the church and it is generating a lot of noise.
they are not allowed to operate at officelots.

i am waiting for the municipal council`s lorry to come and confiscate all the things.
nick1994

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*clap*, *clap*, *clap*

well done, soomebody shld give u a medal.....
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick1994... why does it always have to be "somebody" (else)? give sonata one of the many medals you won for the egg and spoon competition la. i've only got one for egg catching... Embarassed
nick1994

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dun normally give out medals 4 bit time achievements..........................

if hes bu*i, mebbe can ask najib......normally, they'll think these sort of things is a da*n big deal deserving of a mdeal, Datukship or whatever lar..........................
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no la... first category no need to be b*mi one.

datukship is when you screw your 100th purchaser with a straight face with loads of money in your account.

tan sri is when you screw your 100th glc with a straight face with loads of money in your swiss bank account.

tun is when you screw an entire nation with a straight face and not having to account. Laughing
raistlin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah.... I learn something new everyday at the forum!! Wink Shocked Laughing
nick1994

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...so, wheres our social champion lar?.....................out hunting 4 shah alam households that own dogs izit.............. Question
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello nick1994... social champion ain't gonna go hunting. would probably be different if his neighbour has a couple of alsatians...

jaguh kampung them all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: