Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Ara Damansara - Atilia

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ara Damansara - Atilia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: AD Attilia-To Sell or not ? Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
new kid wrote:
Lord Martian the great AD protector,
I just abt to finish reno on my AD House(Attilia end unit onli )-should i sell or stay there?..AD seems like a good place to stay given its potential but am very worry abt the traffic once the shophouses (Taipan 2 is it ) open..the main entrance to AD will be jam up in the future..Anyway, any1 have any idea how much is the current rental for Dataran Ara Damansara shop unit-grd floor 1 ?

walau, finish reno don't want to stay there!?
don't treat me like this la. my dream township and Atillia end lot! arrrgh!
tak tahan already! Mad

Lord brutus, go and parang this new kid lah!!! Laughing
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
it took me all in all abt 18-24 mths to clear up. you maybe much less than that leah!? Very Happy

2 yrs is guestimation only, hopefully can clear asap-scary lah, having so much debt and hardly any cash in hand! Shocked
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: AD Attilia-To Sell or not ? Reply with quote

LBI wrote:
brutus1 wrote:
new kid wrote:
I just abt to finish reno on my AD House(Attilia end unit onli )-should i sell or stay there?..AD seems like a good place to stay given its potential but am very worry abt the traffic once the shophouses (Taipan 2 is it ) open..the main entrance to AD will be jam up in the future..Anyway, any1 have any idea how much is the current rental for Dataran Ara Damansara shop unit-grd floor 1 ?

tak tahan already! Mad

walau, take what to go and parang his/her Atillia!? end unit easily in the region of 6++ for bare unit! some more this one reno'd! Shocked
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LBI wrote:
brutus1 wrote:
it took me all in all abt 18-24 mths to clear up. you maybe much less than that leah!? Very Happy

2 yrs is guestimation only, hopefully can clear asap-scary lah, having so much debt and hardly any cash in hand! Shocked

tell me about it! Very Happy
after getting 2 best friend, another 2 best friend will find their way to you- roti canai and porridge! Shocked
Martian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wa seh! i got new title oledi...... Great AD protector...... kekekeke..... Embarassed blush blush la, later got AD semi-D or bungalow owner come see, sure laugh until pengsan......

hi new kid, u got an end unit, not a corner right? better justify before brutus1 kennot sleep again. he oledi insomniac from his brief encounter with d'passion. i'm not very familiar with atilia but IMHO, current market situation, u should stay in AD. the traffic that you worry about will not be too big a problem within this year or two. remember, the tropicana link in future will divert a lot of traffic away. it takes a while for the commercial area to come up and generate heavy traffic. even then, i dont think there will be much hassle because the roads are wide and short distance to the main road which will then absorb the traffic. where do u work that makes u worried abt the traffic so much?

like wat the forumers have said, u hv lots of vultures waiting to swoop down. kekekeke....... brutus1 almost joined AD. too bad Lord LBI's roundup so dem powerful. new kid, if u hold on to your unit, wait for the link, the commercial area to blossom, AH to generate big interest, i think ur atilia unit will experience faster cap appreciation. alissia now already asking 500k after the initial investors cashed out.
Martian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

better watch it when come to reno and furnishing expenditure. a new house can really suck in all our hard-earned savings. takes years to save up and then gone in a blink of an eye. Lord LBI i think eventually will 80k mark after he bought all his furniture and finish his reno. diamond bachelor linus already spent around 150k. all cold hard cash...... Shocked

even though my pelangi got most of the fixtures and no need to reno, the movable furnitures will still eat a big hole into my bank account! i havent bought any yet but looking at the prices i oledi start sweating.....
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yalah, damn reno will eat you up like no business!
this little bit that little bit, sure budget blows!
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: AD Attilia-To Sell or not ? Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
LBI wrote:
brutus1 wrote:
new kid wrote:

tak tahan already! Mad

walau, take what to go and parang his/her Atillia!? end unit easily in the region of 6++ for bare unit! some more this one reno'd! Shocked

Yalah, that's why I said go get a unit in LP loh, very much cheaper and quality is on par or maybe better than the AD houses lah!
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in actual fact the workmanship as witness for the Berkeley 22x75 was bad. i'm not sure about the newer phases.
lord LBI, you say like that sure lord martian will be mad since AD cost 20-35% more than PH.
new kid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: AD Attilia-To Sell or not ? Reply with quote

Wa lau..don't parang innocent kid lor....brutus parang sure very sharp 1..

The reason i bought atillia is becoz of AD quiet and tranquil environment..some more near to linear park. If traffic going to be bad coming in n out from AD, no more fun staying here..maybe i follow Lord Martian a.k.a AD protector kekekekkekee Laughing advise and stay in AD for 2-3 yrs b4 deciding to sell off...anyway, if want to let go must got back the reno cost + plus the big pond cost @ the hse..don't think RM 6** can recoup that..

Lord Martian,
Mine is end lot with abt 10ft ++ of land by the side and some land nr the porch...i saw some workers resurfacing the road in AD yesterday..mayb preparing for AH launch..isk,isk,,don't think can afford AH @ RM 400psf.. Sad not like lord linus can spent RM 150k on hse reno). Am also thinking installing alarm system for the hse -any suggestion ?
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there, lord LBI not even 6++ can do. it will be at least 7++K for the Atilla. more over this one with 10' land!
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
in actual fact the workmanship as witness for the Berkeley 22x75 was bad. i'm not sure about the newer phases.
lord LBI, you say like that sure lord martian will be mad since AD cost 20-35% more than PH.

AD is more expensive because of the PJ land only compare to PH's Subang land-actually the distance from PH to KL is only probably about 5-6km further than from AD to KL, so to me I would rather get a unit in PH than in AD since PH's houses more affordable.

If you have enough $$$ then no harm getting a unit in your dream township lord brutus, but if $$$ not enough, then go for LP house loh! Wink

new kid, you better stay in your AD house lah, I dont think you can recoup your reno cost if you sell your house now-stay for a few years to see whether you like it or not & wait for AD to mature. Once it's matured, the capital appreciation will be higher then you can make higher profits by then if you sell it.
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true also la lord LBI. AD is for loaded ppl! PH is more for working class (read: not enough money by the middle of the month) ppl. Embarassed
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yalah, we cannot match the financial muscle of Duke martian lah, spent half mil on his AD house & then spend another few hundred Ks on Sunway Ridzuan, how to compare??? Laughing Me one PH house also struggling oledi financially!

Working class ppl like myself cannot afford to stay in ADlah, their Casarina 24x75 oledi selling more than half mil-in PH, houses with slightly smaller b/up but similar land area only ie D'Passion cost less than RM400K. Even D'Exquisite is selling at RM378K only but have bigger land area although b/up slightly smaller.
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well as you mentioned lord LBI, PJ address mah. some more got Damansara name! that alone is worth 50-80K more already. Shocked
probably bcos AD is also lower density compared to PH.
Martian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...... cant commend abt workmanship in AD since i got no personal experience except for my pelangi. for that unit, everything was very very well done. the seller did reno and repaint so again, not exactly clear how it was 'originally'. i went looking at casarina, alissia and atillia. the first 2 was absolutely fantastic, no complaints when i saw the bare units. atillia however i saw relatively poorer touch-up jobs but nothing major. new kid should be in better position to commend.

wow! new kid got a pond in ur atillia?!?!?! dem de impressive!! if u say 6++k also kennot recoup, i think ur reno cost must be 100k and above! THAT's top dollar! kekekekeke..... now we have official lord of AD.....

i stayed in USJ area before, near the Good year courts. took me about an hour to get from my house to kl, pj or anywhere major. the traffic jam really teruk. some more my car always need to fill up with petrol within 3-4 days. each time costs me 50+, if petrol price now i think easily 60+. toll lagi. i just dont like spending so much time doing nothing on the road. AD may costs more in terms of housing but savings in petrol, toll, car wear and tear, less chance of accident due to less time on road, more quality of life due to less stress in traffic jam, well, at least to me personally, all adds up to make AD a much more cost effective place to stay in the long run. the fact that capital appreciation could make up for the higher initial investment cost is just bonus to me.

AD probably is lower density than PH brutus1. old phase got lots of mini parks and cul-de-sac designs while new phase got that huge 3-acre linear park in addition to some smaller playgrounds. so far, just reaching AD area makes me feel 'separated' from the hustle and bustle of PJ in general.
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the decision on where to buy to stay also depends on where you are working now & whether in the long term you will be working in the same Co.
If work in KL & stay in AD, still have to go through Federal h/way jam unless you pay toll at NKVE. If stay in PH and go to work in KL, also the same lah Duke. For you since you work in PJ, of course AD will be more convenient. If you work in USJ/SJ, PH will be more convenient.

PH now may be higher in density than AD but Sime is converting more land for residential use - therefore AD's population density is definitely increasing. I dislike the light industrial area in the middle of AD- real eyesore with the run down factories-Sime should have acquired the whole area to make AD more attractive.

What surprises me is that for the high price paid for D'Pelangi, Sime did not even provide brickwall fencing at the side boundary-luckily there's brickwall at the rear!
Martian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeap, agree with u lord LBI. as said previously several times, 'strategic' location is relative. if one works in rawang, staying in rawang would be absolutely perfect since house prices there dem low. big semi-d can get at lower than 300k. Shocked

oh ya, if need to get from AD to kl toll free, another alternative would be crimson condo-ldp-sprint.

i also find the light-industrial area there none too scenic. but i guess after driving thru there a few times, i stopped noticing it. i have not gone in to that area, dun know what type of factories in there. if got car service, metal works or pipe works, could be pretty useful sometimes.

the other day i drove thru Pelangi, i tried looking at the units there. i didnt see any wire-mesh fencing at the side. maybe the owners all changed to bricks. kekekeke..... ya, quite cheapo on Sime's part not to give brickwall fencing. Embarassed

overall, the success of a new development is the PERCEIVED value by the masses. the more ppl think that a development is value for money in terms of location, pricing and timing, the more successful the development will be. continued support by the masses will result in ever increasing secondary market value. even in current soft mkt, AD second phase is seeing steady price increases despite crossing the 500k mark. hardly can see pelangi units on offer now, even other 1st phase types are also getting rare. those on market which are roughly of similar b/u to the second phase are also asking for >500k prices.

the acid test now i think will be AH. if it can be sold out, then AD i think we'll undoubtedly be one of the preferred place to stay in PJ. i'm still waiting for Sime's invitation card......... Very Happy
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt know there is a toll free road via Crimson condo-LDP-Sprint? Is it near Winchester? Thought the access is blocked? Staying at Winchester not good lah, very near NKVE.

AD supposed to be high class area mah, very cheap skate ler to have chain link fencing at side boundary, so of course owners change it loh!!! Laughing I think the internal roads in AD are a bit narrow compared to PH's internal roads, probably due to the land in front of the houses being tiled up.

So now Pelangi, Embun, Bayu, Calarossa, Palemo, Chelmsford,Claremont, Winchester how many percent occupied? These houses must be around 3-4 years old??? I think it takes time, probably another 3-5 yrs for AD's prices to match the prices in MD & BU. I like the bungalows there-very elegant and nice but too bad kenot afford!

When is Sime launching AH? Wah, want to buy 1 unit kah Duke?
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walau this lord LBI very itchy also. see bungalow! anyway myself also the same Very Happy . always see and day dream! that is why always kena curse from wife. in fact the SemiD in AD is mouth watering. both side by side units also have different facade. look like a big bungalow!
LBI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yalah, damn itchy lah after looking at the bungalows in AD lord brutus-damn cun! Laughing my ultimate dream house! Selling price now oledi RM1.8mil, I think by the time I can afford to get it, price may have shot past RM2mil, so may remain a dream only lah! Sad Yr wife dont like you to upgrade to bigger house meh? why always curse you???
brutus1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course she like but always curse me because see see only then go back house day dreaming! Crying or Very sad
LBI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why u must take action immediately and buy a unit in LP, dont always NATO only like lord tengster!!! Laughing Show off yr manhood to wife lah and she forever will respect you and listen to you - KING CONTROL ! Laughing
brutus1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walau, like that also can one ah lord LBI!?
i'm not NATO like tengster, just need more talking only.
show off manhood!?!? Shocked Shocked
LBI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show to her you are the man of the house & you have the ability to upgrade to a bigger & better house - this is yr manhood lah, not talking about yr sexual prowess lah!!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 14 of 63

Jump to: