Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Ara Damansara - Atilia

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ara Damansara - Atilia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrick_the_pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lengchai, buy Alissia or Casarina loh if you cant parang gkalim Smile
________
jugalettes

Last edited by patrick_the_pup on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
handsomeboy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
Aly original price around 380-390K. i seriously doubt u will get a very low parang unit. make sure u dun look at those tat r near d proposed mosque area. Wink

Pai seh. Embarassed . Was trying to type Atilia. Cant parang Aly lah.
Martian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lengchai, coming to AD ya? kekekeke...... now i'm like u, eagerly awaiting gkalim to appear. looks like he is (or should i say, his d'bayu) our best chance to attract u to AD!

strictly speaking, i'm not sure how much u can parang from his pricing. if the condition of the house is good, then 450k is a fair price for a furnished unit. D'Bayu is not a small unit, 24x75 with b/u of 2.1k sqft.

I know u r eyeing PH, probably D'Passion? D'P type C has a slightly bigger b/u than D'Bayu but not much ler. land area the same. but DP is cheaper by 80k.

leaving aside the question of location first, u can compare the furnishing of gkalim's unit with a bare DP unit, calculate the savings u got (if any) from gkalim's already reno unit. if his unit is extended, u will save more from there too plus the b/u will then be bigger than DP.

2nd point is that gkalim's unit probably come with fittings like kitchen cabinet, b/in wardrobe, grills, plaster ceilings etc etc. i think just the kitchen cab and wardrobes would cost u 20-30k. aircons? tiled up car porch? bed room sets? etc etc etc??? have to see first.......

3rd, his unit is completed and what u see is what u get. not display unit, no need to worry about rectification of defects and beg the contractors to come, spend them TT and then need to check their workmanship. gkalim's unit, u can see wat's the workmanship IMMEDIATELY. this also applies to AD township as a whole. LP is still under construction and it will be a while before it is completed and fully populated. the first phase of AD is almost fully occupied so you can see and 'feel' the whole atmosphere of the township. if like it, great. if not, dont buy. simple and no regrets. Wink

4th, u get to move in pretty quickly. DP can get developer price but need to wait for completion. u paying rental now? can save on rental. is DP now charging interest on the progressive billings? if yes, then u save rental AND interest. how much u can save depends on when u can move in and stay in DP vs 'immediate' occupation in gkalim's unit. of course, gkalim's unit u need to pay full interest bcoz u can stay in it already; same with DP, once completed, pay full interest.

5th, staying in AD result in daily savings in terms of petrol, toll and car maintenance for you. for me, time saved in travelling is most important of all but since we cant quantify that, we focus, for now, on these 3 items that we can put a money value to it.

i've mentioned some points which to me are advantages of gkalim's unit over a basic Type C D'passion. so, if u take into account all the savings/hidden values (which can all be quantified in $$ terms), the 80k difference shrinks dramatically. who knows, maybe gkalim's unit is so well kept and furnished that the total savings u enjoy is worth more than the 80k.

notice that i have yet to mention the strongest advantage which AD has over PH at the moment....... LOCATION, the first and biggest determining factor in property valuation. i'm saying 'at moment' bcoz to be fair to PH, PH has potential to appreciate. it's location can become more centralize and preferred like Subang/USJ. then again, to be fair to AD also, the potential is also there. AD's immediate neighbours are tropicana and aman suria. both are established and the prop price is much higher than AD's current price. further out, we have BU, MD, DP and DU. also command better pricing than AD. AD is still new. with Ara Hill, commercial activities just blooming out, more access roads in future, confirmed LRT station (maybe 2), Crimara shopping mall and the fact that this is the 'last major freehold piece of land in Damansara golden triangle area', I have confident in its potential.

i have again, typed too long a post. hope u will see this as my passion for AD and confidence in its potential for capital appreciation. AD is tranquil and quiet, perfect to create ur very own home sweet home. Wink
brutus1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lord M, yr affection 4 AD is really unquestionable! lucky u 4got abt d LLC treat 2 leng chai n his FAMA!! Shocked
brutus1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

handsomeboy wrote:
Pai seh. Embarassed . Was trying to type Atilia. Cant parang Aly lah.

dun u dare 4 a second 2 think Aty is d poorer cousin of Aly! Evil or Very Mad i find Aly 2 b quite.... Razz

Aty can b hd 4 lower price due 2 d fact its original price is lower n BU is slightly smaller. Wink
linustw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kev wrote:
How old is the kid? I am also guilty of that question, especially when you're a parent yourself. When you're not a parent yet, that question seems to be asked less often. Anyway for the record, my kid is almost 7.

Is glide blind like those vertical blinds they commonly use in offices?

Oh, those pendant lights. Those ones are ok to use because can use the energy saving bulbs in them which are not too hot. The kitchen one damn hot because they're halogen bulbs.

Kev, the question was meant directly to your better halve lah Laughing Laughing

Glide blind is diff again. See, no many locals know this yet. It's like a firm panel of blind enough to cover half of window for example. You pull it horizontally to cover the other half. Yes, you do need additional tracks. If three panels, it means you need three tracks. Usually it's for floor to ceiling windows or glass panel doors. The ones used in the office is too flimsy, too many panels and too difficult to manage. They can tangling sometimes. This one is like roller blind but firmer material.

Are all of your lights comes with dimmers? that's why you can control the heat and also play around with the mode? Halogen lights are meant to compliment other colder light source. I am sure you already knew all these Embarassed
brutus1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u guys aware tat even flourscent lights can b dimmed? Embarassed
linustw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
u guys aware tat even flourscent lights can b dimmed? Embarassed

You mean adjustable or permanently dimmed? As far as I know, those energy savers and flourscent lights can't be dimmed.
brutus1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course it is adjustable. Wink
gkalim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Martian for your highly recommendation on my unit. Actually, I am a lady ha....

Handsome boy, my unit until today is still available, however, tommorrow there is one couple would like to come for second viewing. I think they are impress on my unit moreover my asking price matched with their budget. So if you want to view before them you may come either tonight or tomorrow at 11.00am up to you.

Basically, I have extended my living hall and kitchen.

I sell my units with: two sets of kitchen cabinets made by solid nyatok.
Master bedroom build-in wardrobe
2nd and 3rd rooms furnitures
Family hall, bedrooms and carporh have been tiles up
Rooms with mosquito net
3 airconds and 6 remote cyiling fans
roof tiles have been sealed up
patrick_the_pup

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martian wrote:
lengchai, coming to AD ya? kekekeke...... now i'm like u, eagerly awaiting gkalim to appear. looks like he is (or should i say, his d'bayu) our best chance to attract u to AD!

strictly speaking, i'm not sure how much u can parang from his pricing. if the condition of the house is good, then 450k is a fair price for a furnished unit. D'Bayu is not a small unit, 24x75 with b/u of 2.1k sqft.

I know u r eyeing PH, probably D'Passion? D'P type C has a slightly bigger b/u than D'Bayu but not much ler. land area the same. but DP is cheaper by 80k.

leaving aside the question of location first, u can compare the furnishing of gkalim's unit with a bare DP unit, calculate the savings u got (if any) from gkalim's already reno unit. if his unit is extended, u will save more from there too plus the b/u will then be bigger than DP.

2nd point is that gkalim's unit probably come with fittings like kitchen cabinet, b/in wardrobe, grills, plaster ceilings etc etc. i think just the kitchen cab and wardrobes would cost u 20-30k. aircons? tiled up car porch? bed room sets? etc etc etc??? have to see first.......

3rd, his unit is completed and what u see is what u get. not display unit, no need to worry about rectification of defects and beg the contractors to come, spend them TT and then need to check their workmanship. gkalim's unit, u can see wat's the workmanship IMMEDIATELY. this also applies to AD township as a whole. LP is still under construction and it will be a while before it is completed and fully populated. the first phase of AD is almost fully occupied so you can see and 'feel' the whole atmosphere of the township. if like it, great. if not, dont buy. simple and no regrets. Wink

4th, u get to move in pretty quickly. DP can get developer price but need to wait for completion. u paying rental now? can save on rental. is DP now charging interest on the progressive billings? if yes, then u save rental AND interest. how much u can save depends on when u can move in and stay in DP vs 'immediate' occupation in gkalim's unit. of course, gkalim's unit u need to pay full interest bcoz u can stay in it already; same with DP, once completed, pay full interest.

5th, staying in AD result in daily savings in terms of petrol, toll and car maintenance for you. for me, time saved in travelling is most important of all but since we cant quantify that, we focus, for now, on these 3 items that we can put a money value to it.

i've mentioned some points which to me are advantages of gkalim's unit over a basic Type C D'passion. so, if u take into account all the savings/hidden values (which can all be quantified in $$ terms), the 80k difference shrinks dramatically. who knows, maybe gkalim's unit is so well kept and furnished that the total savings u enjoy is worth more than the 80k.

notice that i have yet to mention the strongest advantage which AD has over PH at the moment....... LOCATION, the first and biggest determining factor in property valuation. i'm saying 'at moment' bcoz to be fair to PH, PH has potential to appreciate. it's location can become more centralize and preferred like Subang/USJ. then again, to be fair to AD also, the potential is also there. AD's immediate neighbours are tropicana and aman suria. both are established and the prop price is much higher than AD's current price. further out, we have BU, MD, DP and DU. also command better pricing than AD. AD is still new. with Ara Hill, commercial activities just blooming out, more access roads in future, confirmed LRT station (maybe 2), Crimara shopping mall and the fact that this is the 'last major freehold piece of land in Damansara golden triangle area', I have confident in its potential.

i have again, typed too long a post. hope u will see this as my passion for AD and confidence in its potential for capital appreciation. AD is tranquil and quiet, perfect to create ur very own home sweet home. Wink

This Lord Martian ah, damn kau kau rounding up lengchai Smile
Valid points tho Smile
Come come come to AD Smile
________
buy vaporizers

Last edited by patrick_the_pup on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
patrick_the_pup

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gkalim wrote:
Thanks Martian for your highly recommendation on my unit. Actually, I am a lady ha....

Handsome boy, my unit until today is still available, however, tommorrow there is one couple would like to come for second viewing. I think they are impress on my unit moreover my asking price matched with their budget. So if you want to view before them you may come either tonight or tomorrow at 11.00am up to you.

Rooms with mosquito net

More reasons to buy AD, lengchai Wink
________
buy scale

Last edited by patrick_the_pup on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Martian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gkalim wrote:

Rooms with mosquito net

aiyah!! so very de sorry! i 'know' u r a lady but in the heat of typing + late at night, so inadvertantly typed 'he' rather than 'she'.... thousand apologies!

i think the above add-ons would cost how much..... 30-40k?? more? maybe gkalim can answer that better..... SHE would know the price SHE paid rather than my rough estimates.... Wink

go and look see la leng chai. i have not taken VP for my unit yet so i cant give a tour of pelangi just yet. Embarassed i believe that her unit should be in good condition since there was a previous couple who liked the unit but the price is just out of reach. if not mistaken, since gkalim is doing her own selling, she will save on the agent fee and she did say she can share the savings with you last time.......??? Very Happy
Martian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrick_the_pup wrote:
This Lord Martian ah, damn kau kau rounding up lengchai Smile
Valid points tho Smile
Come come come to AD Smile

actually hor, it is also indirect roundup to you puppy chai..... if u want, i can repost and substitute the name 'lengchai' with 'puppy chai'..... Wink

BUY AD!! BUY AD!! BUY AD!!!
pecks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Lordie Lord Jacques Martian! Sorry le i didnt see your post at the TPP thread the other day! Don't think i am action le ok! Hehehhehehhehe. So have you moved into your place yet? Enjoying the jac? Envy you le! Hehheheheh. Hey..what happened to our friend Lord Lorenzo LBI? Noticed that he has been pretty quiet lately! Enjoying marital bliss i suppose? Hehhehehehheheheh.
patrick_the_pup

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pecks,

Lord LBI is very active in the Putra Height's thread. U can find him there
________
[URL=.://..ford-wiki.com/wiki/Lifeguard_(Automobile_safety)]Lifeguard (Automobile safety)[/URL]

Last edited by patrick_the_pup on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
LBI

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi lady puchong pecks, yeah I'm active in PH thread. How's life in TPP? Long time didnt go there. It has been 1 month since I stayed in PH, getting used to life in PH compared to KL.

puppy chai, when are you going to decide whether to buy in AD or PH? so far all talk only from you, another NATO king??? Laughing Want to take over tengster's throne or what? Laughing
pecks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LBI wrote:
hi lady puchong pecks, yeah I'm active in PH thread. How's life in TPP? Long time didnt go there. It has been 1 month since I stayed in PH, getting used to life in PH compared to KL.

puppy chai, when are you going to decide whether to buy in AD or PH? so far all talk only from you, another NATO king??? Laughing Want to take over tengster's throne or what? Laughing

Hi Pup....yeah didnt realise he was back after such a long hiatus!

Hello LBI! Yeah..i can see how active you are in PH! Hehhehehhe. Like i was saying at the PH thread....you and Martian should get commission from Sime le! Getting used to life in TPP. But seems there's been cases of dengue le! Sigh! Must be the damn covered drains la! Saw them fogging the place yesterday! Dang!
patrick_the_pup

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LBI wrote:

Me want NATOship instead of Lordship Smile
________
Yamaha FZ750 history

Last edited by patrick_the_pup on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Martian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi lady pecks! so surprised to see u post here! was so disappointed when u didnt return my greetings in TPP thread.... thought u dun want to fren with cute little aliens any more..... Sad

i have not moved in yet. vendor delayed ler. should handover by 22nd. then i need to do minor reno, mostly to do with fixing in the b/in wardrobes and some deco stuff. if the furnitures come on time, i should be able to move in by 16th Dec. which leaves me about a week to settle in before christmas comes!! yeh! Very Happy
pecks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martian wrote:
hi lady pecks! so surprised to see u post here! was so disappointed when u didnt return my greetings in TPP thread.... thought u dun want to fren with cute little aliens any more..... Sad

i have not moved in yet. vendor delayed ler. should handover by 22nd. then i need to do minor reno, mostly to do with fixing in the b/in wardrobes and some deco stuff. if the furnitures come on time, i should be able to move in by 16th Dec. which leaves me about a week to settle in before christmas comes!! yeh! Very Happy

Hello Lord Martian! FInally you replied! Thought you em choi ngo already! Hehehehehhehe. Aisay, how can anyone resist cute little aliens la!

So in approx a month, you will be settling in your new home already eh? You must be very very excited! I hope things will run smoothly for you ya! Did you manage to get the bed and sofa that can accommodate your height? Hehehehehhe.
Martian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes, am very touched that the good lady remembered my needs for extra big beds and sofa.... *bow and kiss hand*.....

i managed to get the beds extended to 6'7" (add about rm300) and also extend the backsupport + cushion for sofa set at living hall (also add RM300). for the sofa at family area, i also extend the height of the cushion a bit but is FOC. the vendor who sold me the sofa set for the living hall did warn me that extension of lengths will result in change of the overall look of the sofa...... worried a bit ler..... Confused
pecks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martian wrote:
ah yes, am very touched that the good lady remembered my needs for extra big beds and sofa.... *bow and kiss hand*.....

i managed to get the beds extended to 6'7" (add about rm300) and also extend the backsupport + cushion for sofa set at living hall (also add RM300). for the sofa at family area, i also extend the height of the cushion a bit but is FOC. the vendor who sold me the sofa set for the living hall did warn me that extension of lengths will result in change of the overall look of the sofa...... worried a bit ler..... Confused

*curtsy & blush blush* Wa...you can actually extend furniture ah? Custom made le like that! This is the first for me hehheheheheh. Didnt know that one could actually have beds and sofas extended. So will all your rooms be furnished? Reno and furnishing is an expensive affair eh?
Martian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yes, can do custom extensions for beds. sofas u can ask for them if the seller has its own factory or is working closely with one. sofa sets u can ask them to modify the height, depth, length, firmness, leather/fabric type or add extra seats, eg 4-seater L-shape add one more to 5 seater. the extra seat can be made stand alone or incorporated into the whole piece. vertically-challenged ppl can order wider seats with firmer cushion. u can thus modify the whole sofa set to better fit into ur respective room/hall size. wont cost a bomb......

beds they allow u to extend the length but must bear in mind that non-standard sized beds also mean in future cannot buy standard-sized bed sheets and stuff.....
pecks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martian wrote:
oh yes, can do custom extensions for beds. sofas u can ask for them if the seller has its own factory or is working closely with one. sofa sets u can ask them to modify the height, depth, length, firmness, leather/fabric type or add extra seats, eg 4-seater L-shape add one more to 5 seater. the extra seat can be made stand alone or incorporated into the whole piece. vertically-challenged ppl can order wider seats with firmer cushion. u can thus modify the whole sofa set to better fit into ur respective room/hall size. wont cost a bomb......

beds they allow u to extend the length but must bear in mind that non-standard sized beds also mean in future cannot buy standard-sized bed sheets and stuff.....

oic! But in my case no need to extend le....vertically challenged ma hehehhehhehehehehehehehhhheheehhehehehehheheheheheehehhehe!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 49 of 63

Jump to: