Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - anyone had experience renting to Nigerians?

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone had experience renting to Nigerians?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
za55y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: anyone had experience renting to Nigerians? Reply with quote

I am letting out my apartment, and have had calls from agent asking if I would rent out to Nigerians students.

I heard a lot of bad stories about them (rude, aggresive.. etc) but have never really had any encounters with them so I dont know if those rumours are true.

Would appreciate if anyone who has rented their house/apartment out to nigerians to give your input..

appreciate it... thanks!
eyegel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Angkasa Condo in Taman Connaught in Cheras.
amycfm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OR U CAN GO TO PUCHONG PERDANA, DESA MELLINNIUM CONDO AND VISTARIA APARTMENT FOR LOOK ? BETTER THINK LONG LAH.....IF ANYTHING OR CASE HAPPEN AT UR UNIT, UR UNIT PRICE WILL DOWN OR OTHERWISE THAT AREA MARKET PRICE ALSO REDUCE.
naaim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pls dont!! u'll regretted it.
overthemoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you will be cursed by your neighbours to the lowest depth of hell ... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: