Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - anyone had experience renting to Nigerians?

anyone had experience renting to Nigerians?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
za55y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: anyone had experience renting to Nigerians? Reply with quote

I am letting out my apartment, and have had calls from agent asking if I would rent out to Nigerians students.

I heard a lot of bad stories about them (rude, aggresive.. etc) but have never really had any encounters with them so I dont know if those rumours are true.

Would appreciate if anyone who has rented their house/apartment out to nigerians to give your input..

appreciate it... thanks!
eyegel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Angkasa Condo in Taman Connaught in Cheras.
amycfm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OR U CAN GO TO PUCHONG PERDANA, DESA MELLINNIUM CONDO AND VISTARIA APARTMENT FOR LOOK ? BETTER THINK LONG LAH.....IF ANYTHING OR CASE HAPPEN AT UR UNIT, UR UNIT PRICE WILL DOWN OR OTHERWISE THAT AREA MARKET PRICE ALSO REDUCE.
naaim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pls dont!! u'll regretted it.
overthemoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you will be cursed by your neighbours to the lowest depth of hell ... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours