Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Any room/house for rent?

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any room/house for rent?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClarenceBak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Any room/house for rent? Reply with quote

Greetings,

I'm looking for a room/house to rent in Rawang. Preferably nearing KTM station though Bukit Sentosa/Beruntung area will be taken into consideration since that's where I work.

Budget is 100-350 depending on the house's facilities such as washing machine, fridge and water heater.

Direct contact me at 017-6589345 if you have any. I would start renting it from 27 December 2010. Thanks.

Bak
vios

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello There!

I am pretty glad, I found this post on the forum. I am half Australian half Filipino lady who will be moving in Malaysia by early next year. I am starting to research about the place. The food, the place to stay, the fare, the way of life, and the locals. Uhmm, i just have to ask, what is the best thing to do, to rent or to buy? If I will rent, where is the best place to stay if I am for example working in Menara Telekom? I know this place is in the main business, what woould be my possibility? Comments will be very much appreciated. Thanks!
_________________________________-
hot tubs, hot tub
ClarenceBak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there

To rent or to buy depends on how long you'll be staying in Malaysia. If you have the ability to service the loan or rent out the property when you leave the country, you can buy.

If you don't like leaving the house vacant or tenants management, you can rent.

The only condo I know which is near Menara Telekom is Fajaria Condo. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: