Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Any ING Agents outthere?

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any ING Agents outthere?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Any ING Agents outthere? Reply with quote

May be my loan amount is very small (~180K) thus many loan officer like no interest to service me
even the UOB agent put me on hold and chnages my appointment many times.... I have to end up calling ING agent for their package and also it was just like handling all the documents and he cabut .... (also no commitment on when to come back to me)

anyone experience this? or anyone has good ING agent to introduce me? appreciate that.
lucky2um

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Any ING Agents outthere? Reply with quote

gregy wrote:
May be my loan amount is very small (~180K) thus many loan officer like no interest to service me
even the UOB agent put me on hold and chnages my appointment many times.... I have to end up calling ING agent for their package and also it was just like handling all the documents and he cabut .... (also no commitment on when to come back to me)

anyone experience this? or anyone has good ING agent to introduce me? appreciate that.

Hi,Good day
Im ING agent.....anything u need help can mail me at lucky2um@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks
USSRanger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Any ING Agents outthere? Reply with quote

gregy wrote:

good day gregy:

is there anything we can offer to you?
is not about the loan amount, is about lack of responsibility the officer having. anyhting we could lend help just call me or lucky2sum. we both from ING mortgage.

cheers
Wink
chewlee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

I am ING agent too, just join this forum.
For ING Home Loan details, you may visit my website.
Good Day!
KenLee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Any ING Agents outthere? Reply with quote

gregy wrote:

My loan is 150k+ only and my UOB agent serve me very good Smile He help me alots.

I think this should be 'people' problem. e.g. One HSBC agent and one all-in-one mortgage agent is no sound no air after I submit my doc Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: