Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Any House Owners of Greenwood Park @ Country Homes, Rawang?

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any House Owners of Greenwood Park @ Country Homes, Rawang?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
j33law

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Any House Owners of Greenwood Park @ Country Homes, Rawang? Reply with quote

Looking for similar people to check status of the development and discuss community common interest.
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi j33law, so how r u?
still no respond..huh? sabar man...
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Any House Owners of Greenwood Park @ Country Homes, Rawa Reply with quote

j33law wrote:

Looking for similar people to check status of the development and discuss community common interest.

hei bro, just want to know... is it true, to get to your house need to passby 2 post guard?
j33law

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to Ilyashukri Reply with quote

Ilyashukri,

The first guard post is not of my place. It is the one setup by the residents with houses on the way to my place. As for my place, we have our own guard house. The first one is the "by the road side" type where they have no authority to stop and check vehicles (and I don't want to pay for it). For our own guard house, we pay the property management but whether the guard is a sleeping one or not we don't know. Still haven't got the key and don't know the details of management fee yet.

I pass by the big fish pond near your properties everyday...when is Hong Leong going to beutify it?
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j33law wrote:
Ilyashukri,

The first guard post is not of my place. It is the one setup by the residents with houses on the way to my place. As for my place, we have our own guard house. The first one is the "by the road side" type where they have no authority to stop and check vehicles (and I don't want to pay for it). For our own guard house, we pay the property management but whether the guard is a sleeping one or not we don't know. Still haven't got the key and don't know the details of management fee yet.

I pass by the big fish pond near your properties everyday...when is Hong Leong going to beutify it?

don't know when they will make it beautiful, FYI i even don't know if that is a fish pond in the first place! ha ha aha ha!!! Laughing

'bout the 1st postguard, u say have to pay? how much?
and since u r not paying, have they resrict u from entering, or sent reminders to u, or somewhat?

coz long time before i bought emerald, i did have the intention to see greenwood park BUT when i saw the 1st post guard, it makes me wonder maybe the place is somewhere else...
j33law

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first guard house does not stop me from passing through because that is a public road

the 2nd guard house is at the private area of Greenwood Park and belongs to Greenwood Park

now when I go to the house site this fellow at the first guard house can only say hello to me

if he dares to do stop I will make police report
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j33law, just wanna ask... have u visited Desa Mutiara nearby? i just can't figured out which part of Country Homes it is situated?
triplesaber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi j33law,

Glad to hear from another buyer of Greenwood Park house.

Im Nabil from Shah Alam. My house is an end lot at Greenwood PArk, no 5*

Whats the current status of the development? I head we can 'dapat kunci' already? I tried calling the agent i dealt with last year, but no answer. Tried calling Tanco or JKMB, no one answer the phone.
j33law

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabil,

I have been busy and have not checked into this web. Yes I have the keys now. In fact they sent the letter to me in August but our dear Pos Malaysia did not get it delivered to me and returned it to the developer. Worse still the developer who has my mobile phone number did not call me (what kind of service is this).

After I received the letter about CF, I collected the key 3 days ago.

I m at no 29. Looking for my neighbors so that I can talk to them because I will need to fill the empty spaces of the walls at the car park with bricks and cement, and repaint the walls. If you don't fill that empty space up, and if you neighbor have pets, the pets can go into your house and kencing or buat business besar at the car tyres.

Are you originally from Rawang? when moving in?
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

j33law, have u appointed any contractor? just wanna know your experience. as i'm seeking a reliable one nearby...
kamilo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

triplesaber wrote:
Hi j33law,

Glad to hear from another buyer of Greenwood Park house.

Im Nabil from Shah Alam. My house is an end lot at Greenwood PArk, no 5*

Whats the current status of the development? I head we can 'dapat kunci' already? I tried calling the agent i dealt with last year, but no answer. Tried calling Tanco or JKMB, no one answer the phone.

Hi all,

Nabil, i think ur house and my house very near. you did some renovation currently rite? do you hv their contact number? plan to do some reno as well.... nice to hear frm u all ....
triplesaber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought takde reply hehehe..

My house number is 56, end lot facing the 'blue color temporary gate' (btw, that empty area is reserved for the so-called Phase 2 of the same project, but looking at the situation now, Im not sure if theres a demand for a Phase 2.

I havent made any renovation as im not in a urgency to move. Im staying in Shah Alam now, mybe ill wait for my 2nd child to get a little bigger 1st before moving (right now I can tumpang my child at my mother in law's house during work days, so can save money).

You r right about the space in between the gates..yeah, ive thought about it too, what if the guy next door got a pet and suka-suka enter our house?

And, i was suprised tht we have NO ENTRY GATE?! Was told by Tanco tht the reason is bcos 'if they put gate, ppl will replace it later, so better dont put any at all!'
Thts a lame excuse la.

I hope we can exchange news here more often, myb meet somday?
kamilo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe, ada but a bit bz lately...

so when do you plan to mvin in? me probably before CNY'09. but need to find out any contractor...agreed with you abt the space in between the gates. the most is the blue color temporary gate. thought we r the first gated .. i don't think there will be Phase 2. they should do something with the blue gate.
kamilo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:
j33law, have u appointed any contractor? just wanna know your experience. as i'm seeking a reliable one nearby...

Hi, ilyashukri.

hv you find any contractor nearby? looking for one too, also for the house grill.. hope you can help..

thanks
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamilo wrote:
ilyashukri wrote:

Hi, ilyashukri.

hv you find any contractor nearby? looking for one too, also for the house grill.. hope you can help..

thanks

i appointed Mardiana Metal Works, Bt. 16 Rawang - Wrought Iron @ rm17 per sq/feet...
kamilo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ilyashukri,

thanks man.

ilyashukri wrote:
kamilo wrote:
ilyashukri wrote:

Hi, ilyashukri.

thanks

i appointed Mardiana Metal Works, Bt. 16 Rawang - Wrought Iron @ rm17 per sq/feet...
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

small matter...
j33law

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

my neigbhor has almost completed the reno. his contractor found out that - my end of the car porch is 4-inches wider than his, and at the other end of our houses, his is 4-inches wider than mine - so the inter-house boundary was built "senget". what a developer!!! I am thinking to ask Tanco to compensate otherwise I send them a lawyer letter

i m starting reno after CNY
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: .... Reply with quote

j33law wrote:
my neigbhor has almost completed the reno. his contractor found out that - my end of the car porch is 4-inches wider than his, and at the other end of our houses, his is 4-inches wider than mine - so the inter-house boundary was built "senget". what a developer!!! I am thinking to ask Tanco to compensate otherwise I send them a lawyer letter

have u appointed any contractors? i've only start on the grill, still searching for other reno works... the contractors do passby once a while, giving name card and all sort, but dunno can be trusted or not... Confused
kamilo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: .... Reply with quote

Hi,

is that true? senget? if yes we should unite and get an answer frm Tanco, it should not be like that.i u affected, then it should all houses.

j33law wrote:

j33law

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Rumah Senget Reply with quote

can you please measure the widths of your unit at both ends, and share with all to know whether it is senget or not.....?

after we confirm, maybe we can meet up and go together wallap Tanco teruk teruk

developers, after you sign S&P with them, all turn into devils..
j33law

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Jaya Jusco Reply with quote

for those who do not know yet - jaya jusco is opening in year 2009 at Emerald - 5 minutes from Greenwood Park
triplesaber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Jaya Jusco Reply with quote

j33law wrote:
for those who do not know yet - jaya jusco is opening in year 2009 at Emerald - 5 minutes from Greenwood Park

If thats true itsa great news!

Those who had pasang grill on your house, can share how much is the cost? Lookin at my house, and also since its an end unit, myb it will cost a bomb. Also we got the courtyard with big glass panels that i think may need coverage also..

Rite now too busy to jln2 and tengok rumah. Most probably Ill pay a visit next weekend and wash the floors 1st.
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Jaya Jusco Reply with quote

triplesaber wrote:
j33law wrote:

If thats true itsa great news!

Those who had pasang grill on your house, can share how much is the cost? Lookin at my house, and also since its an end unit, myb it will cost a bomb. Also we got the courtyard with big glass panels that i think may need coverage also..

Rite now too busy to jln2 and tengok rumah. Most probably Ill pay a visit next weekend and wash the floors 1st.

t-saber, i'm not a resident of Greenwood but since yours unit is an end unit, and just got mine done - maybe i can share u some info... if u have the time to do the measurements and total up all the windows and sliding doors... like mine, it total to 350++ sqf... and then if you're going for wrought iron, it will cost in the range of rm14 - rm22 per sqf (depending on the design choosen)... i did mine at Bt.16, Rawang...

if you don't mind about the budget, and have so little time... my suggestion would be the STADEC at Segambut... one stop centre for ALL your house needs... good luck
triplesaber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So senyap now? Smile

Nothing much to shout about. Still not live there yet, so busy with work n family.
Last month's visit, on the way out went to Emerald. The whole township is quite huge n well-planned I can say.
I also saw the big area where the Jusco shopping mall is supposed to be built.

Went down to Rawang town, I noticed theres an on-going construction of Tesco. This is good.

Hopefully in 3 years time, positive things will start to take into shape. For me, the Jusco mall will be the turning point, and help pushes the widening of the main road (from Tol to Bndr Tasik Puteri) and leads to many further positive developments, physically n mentally...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: