Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Any good Shop houses launching? Budget RM500-600k

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any good Shop houses launching? Budget RM500-600k

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tandemania

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Any good Shop houses launching? Budget RM500-600k Reply with quote

Was looking thro the thread. Cant find a topic on shop houses investment. Can anyone recommend a good place to buy or new launches with a budget of betwen RM500-600K in Klang Valley?
iskandar27etc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why dont u try to search it in ..property2u.com.my...search the developer's launches...and u will be amazed!anyway i know one in jb by mahsing and one in kota kinabalu or mayb u can look into this soho by desa parkcity developer...cool and modern design where u have your shop at the ground and first floor...apt on 3rd and 4th floor and parking underground...
tandemania

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Desa Park City too expensive. Budget only RM500-600k Reply with quote

I have seen the Desa Park City concept. Way too expensive and my budget is only RM500-600k. Prefer some where in Klang Valley.

Thanks
laming

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iskandar,

which shop lot you refering to in kota kinabalu. any website
iskandar27etc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kk signature office - it's next to sutera harbour kk - ..asianpac.com.my, the developer of levenue1 n 2 in desa parkcity. to me it is a good investment.

tandemania - have u surf ..property2u.com.my, u may find what u want there in the developer's launches.
tandemania

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.I have seen the web site. Thanks.
dazzled

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

500-600k won't get you far unfortunately if looking for good location in Klang valley. 700k to 800k may get you some lots in new areas in Cheras and Puchong...

If want to go for sure bet, go check out Crimson Damansara. Great concept with covered boulevard and freehold. 750k will get you ground floor unit...they still have 2-3 which is within the covered boulevard area. If i have $, I will definitely consider that.
preacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about 8 Avenue and 1 Avenue by Metro Kajang. I think there has been some discussion on this forum before?
senyie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do u need an estate agent?
jt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setia Alam 3 storey shop are going for 566K onwards. Its strata (i.e you can buy individual floors) titled but if you purchase the whole block, there will be a 7% rebate upon completion. There have all be sold out except for the bumi lots. Perhaps you can check with them when they will release those.

You can also consider Jalil Groove 2 storey shops which are ready. Going for approx 730K in the secondary market.

Crimson has good concept and quite a few units still available. However, those lots along the covered walkway comes with a monthly maintenance fees. So take that into consideration. However, those lots not sharing the covered walkway i think does not have maintenance fees. One major plus point is that Putra LRT will have a station there, (if confirmed)

You also can look into cheras mahkota
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i advise you not to even sniff at jalil sutera (grove). this place has been completed like 18 months ago but it's still dead as a dodo. very dodgy, if you ask me. even the access road is cordoned off still...

alternatively, check out the shops at the taman esplanad area (low keng huat). but then again, you can say that i'm a little bias. but seriously folks, have you seen the immense development in that area... but no commercial sector!
Dunhill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dazzled wrote:
500-600k won't get you far unfortunately if looking for good location in Klang valley. 700k to 800k may get you some lots in new areas in Cheras and Puchong...

If want to go for sure bet, go check out Crimson Damansara. Great concept with covered boulevard and freehold. 750k will get you ground floor unit...they still have 2-3 which is within the covered boulevard area. If i have $, I will definitely consider that.

Crimson Damansara, the development next to NKVE right? Wasn't that completed like years back? If there are 2-3 units still available, they are not doing well are they? Or is this a new launch? Cheers
jt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

winnie the pooh wrote:
i advise you not to even sniff at jalil sutera (grove). this place has been completed like 18 months ago but it's still dead as a dodo. very dodgy, if you ask me. even the access road is cordoned off still...

alternatively, check out the shops at the taman esplanad area (low keng huat). but then again, you can say that i'm a little bias. but seriously folks, have you seen the immense development in that area... but no commercial sector!

Hi Winnie,
If I am not mistaken the commercial development by Low keng Huat, is within taman esplanade itself. I see that there is no public thru road to that commercial area and purely servicing the residences. So its kinda of restrictive isnt it? Having to go thru the guard , then into the residences to find the commercial area.
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

depends which way you're coming from. there is a direct access via jalan 1/155B. in terms of accessibility and exposure, it has a better location than jalil sutera's as it is just off the main access road (1/155B) and can be seen from kesas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: