Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Any Axis Pandan Buyer/s here?

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Axis Pandan Buyer/s here?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ivn79

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Any Axis Pandan Buyer/s here? Reply with quote

I am looking for purchasers of Axis Pandan, especially the one who loan from Maybank.

I am a purchaser of Axis too. Loan from Mayban. This is because my loan until now has not been released due to some agreement between developer and their financing bank, Maybank. The developer havent meet some term & condition.

Maybank told me that it happen to other purchaser who loan from the them too. But the Developer charging me the penalty. i am so dissapointed and angry.

What I need to do next? Anyone from Axis? Loan from Maybank?
areleenn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Axis Pandan Indah Reply with quote

Hello,

I wonder whether you have settled you housing loan? i am about to purchase a unit of condo at Axis Pandan. what was the problem actually??
ivn79

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Areleen.

It been a long time ago my loan settled. Waiting for bank to release my loan to developer. But the problem is Bank didint release the loan to them. The Bank claims that Developer havent meet some terms & conditions in their (Bank & Developer) agreement earlier. I've called the developer but they want me to write a letter to them.

Now they (developer) is charging me the penalty fee because my loan is not release to them. See, it is totally beyond my control...

And Bank told me it happen to other purchasers also. They havent release their loan. So, you know anyone loan from Maybank?

Forgot to tell you that Maybank is their main financial insitute.

Which unit you want to purchase?
Axis Pandan Phase 1? The one on top of Axis mall.
suiteng

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ivn79 wrote:
Hi Areleen.

It been a long time ago my loan settled. Waiting for bank to release my loan to developer. But the problem is Bank didint release the loan to them. The Bank claims that Developer havent meet some terms & conditions in their (Bank & Developer) agreement earlier. I've called the developer but they want me to write a letter to them.

Now they (developer) is charging me the penalty fee because my loan is not release to them. See, it is totally beyond my control...

And Bank told me it happen to other purchasers also. They havent release their loan. So, you know anyone loan from Maybank?

I have just bought a unit at Axis Crown - your's should be Axis Residence?
tgrrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ivn79 wrote:
Hi Areleen.

Hi,
can we know why ur bank didn't want to release the loan to ur developer?

AFAIK per loan agreement, ur bank has a standing agreement with u to release the payment to developer accordingly, unless the developer breached some terms and conditions (in ur loan documents?)

I disagree this would be beyond ur control as ur bank will not purposely witheld payment without any reason, u can always ask them to justify the reason, in fact good banks should informed their customer immediately.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think it would be wrong for the developer to charge u penalty unless the fault lies in ur side.
ivn79

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bank informed me only when i ask them what happen to my loan release.

They bank informed me that all the borrower from Maybank for this property can't be release. They said it was Developer have not meet some terms in their agreement. So the bank wont release any loan to them. I have called up bank & developer but can't do anything for my side.
kekura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ivn79.. dont worry this is normal to everyone. the purchaser is always the victim when there is a problem between bank and developer. Our government policy does not protect the buyers well enough (probably their economic is the priority). the same issues on abandoned project.

..i'm sorry, there's nothing you can do. i (and lots of people out there) also sudah kena.

btw, I saw this condo in Pandan Jaya / Maluri area but i cant find the condo name. I am sure its not Axis Pandan. Do you know what it is (in green box)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: