Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - AnGGun @ Rawang: Gated & Guarded [Photos Added]

 


    HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US



Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>


Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AnGGun @ Rawang: Gated & Guarded [Photos Added]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
linustw



Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 1518
Location: Klang Valley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:

i dont really agree with u..... an international airport always play an important role in development.... think of how subang old airport impacting development in subang.... next, when there is an airport of coz the development of new roads, highways, amenities, alternative connection will be brought up.... do u think putrajaya, cyberjaya all that will exist without KLIA there? oh my god, u are comparing bukit beruntung with nilai? bro.... nilai is even far from kl coz it is located in N.S. already..... hahaha


i agree with lepat. KLIA is not the catalyst of growth for Puchong. Ask aruond residents of Puchong and you will find out most will be working in KL, PJ, Shah Alam, HICOM. Some residents works in Cyberjaya but prefer to call Puchong Home.

If KLIA is THAT influenential, why you think Cyber and Putra are still a die towns? Why NS or Enstek didn't fly?

Puchong doesn't need KLIA to be 'wong' lah! it just need Peejay properties prices to hit the roof!

Talk abt distance to KL, why that MK and North PJ prices so good, yet places like Sentul (much closer to KL), Setapak, Selayang, Jingjang and Batu Caves are still not as good? These places easily outbeat PJ per distance to KL.

If you want Rawang to be "wong", perhaps you need more TOP DEVELOPERS to be in there too. Puchong has abt 5 of the top 5 Developers in there (Setia, IOI, YTL, SIME, I&P, Tan&Tan[nearby]), Rawang got who? Confused Talam Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile
Daryl Teo



Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Posts: 4862

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:

i agree with lepat. KLIA is not the catalyst of growth for Puchong. Ask aruond residents of Puchong and you will find out most will be working in KL, PJ, Shah Alam, HICOM. Some residents works in Cyberjaya but prefer to call Puchong Home.

If KLIA is THAT influenential, why you think Cyber and Putra are still a die towns? Why NS or Enstek didn't fly?

Puchong doesn't need KLIA to be 'wong' lah! it just need Peejay properties prices to hit the roof!

Talk abt distance to KL, why that MK and North PJ prices so good, yet places like Sentul (much closer to KL), Setapak, Selayang, Jingjang and Batu Caves are still not as good? These places easily outbeat PJ per distance to KL.

If you want Rawang to be "wong", perhaps you need more TOP DEVELOPERS to be in there too. Puchong has abt 5 of the top 5 Developers in there (Setia, IOI, YTL, SIME, I&P, Tan&Tan[nearby]), Rawang got who? Confused Talam Laughing


Wow that's an acute observation Linus. Thumbs up!
_________________
Buy land, they're not making it anymore.
Mark Twain
Back to top
View user's profile
jasonlim_82



Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 460
Location: Sutera Damansara, PJ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:
jasonlim_82 wrote:

i dont really agree with u..... an international airport always play an important role in development.... think of how subang old airport impacting development in subang.... next, when there is an airport of coz the development of new roads, highways, amenities, alternative connection will be brought up.... do u think putrajaya, cyberjaya all that will exist without KLIA there? oh my god, u are comparing bukit beruntung with nilai? bro.... nilai is even far from kl coz it is located in N.S. already..... hahaha


i agree with lepat. KLIA is not the catalyst of growth for Puchong. Ask aruond residents of Puchong and you will find out most will be working in KL, PJ, Shah Alam, HICOM. Some residents works in Cyberjaya but prefer to call Puchong Home.

If KLIA is THAT influenential, why you think Cyber and Putra are still a die towns? Why NS or Enstek didn't fly?

Puchong doesn't need KLIA to be 'wong' lah! it just need Peejay properties prices to hit the roof!

Talk abt distance to KL, why that MK and North PJ prices so good, yet places like Sentul (much closer to KL), Setapak, Selayang, Jingjang and Batu Caves are still not as good? These places easily outbeat PJ per distance to KL.

If you want Rawang to be "wong", perhaps you need more TOP DEVELOPERS to be in there too. Puchong has abt 5 of the top 5 Developers in there (Setia, IOI, YTL, SIME, I&P, Tan&Tan[nearby]), Rawang got who? Confused Talam Laughing


ya perhaps one day they will come in..... bukit beruntung will be good location for them to start.... haha.... so far i know only Hong leong&hong bee and glomac in rawang..... others duno.... kota emerald can be successful or not, i cant really say for now but we shud be able to see a tremendous improvement in the coming 5 years time...

back to topic... the design of anggun is really nice which can make ppl feel relaxed staying there.... i wonder how big will be the jusco mall... like jusco kepong? bukit tinggi? anyone has any ideas???
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
bustahoodz



Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:
jasonlim_82 wrote:

i dont really agree with u..... an international airport always play an important role in development.... think of how subang old airport impacting development in subang.... next, when there is an airport of coz the development of new roads, highways, amenities, alternative connection will be brought up.... do u think putrajaya, cyberjaya all that will exist without KLIA there? oh my god, u are comparing bukit beruntung with nilai? bro.... nilai is even far from kl coz it is located in N.S. already..... hahaha


i agree with lepat. KLIA is not the catalyst of growth for Puchong. Ask aruond residents of Puchong and you will find out most will be working in KL, PJ, Shah Alam, HICOM. Some residents works in Cyberjaya but prefer to call Puchong Home.

If KLIA is THAT influenential, why you think Cyber and Putra are still a die towns? Why NS or Enstek didn't fly?

Puchong doesn't need KLIA to be 'wong' lah! it just need Peejay properties prices to hit the roof!

Talk abt distance to KL, why that MK and North PJ prices so good, yet places like Sentul (much closer to KL), Setapak, Selayang, Jingjang and Batu Caves are still not as good? These places easily outbeat PJ per distance to KL.

If you want Rawang to be "wong", perhaps you need more TOP DEVELOPERS to be in there too. Puchong has abt 5 of the top 5 Developers in there (Setia, IOI, YTL, SIME, I&P, Tan&Tan[nearby]), Rawang got who? Confused Talam Laughing


n so w/o top names developer in rawang means wat? anggun is not on par wit let say d nearby Desa Park City? is it not good to stay in rawang for any obvious reasons?
Back to top
View user's profile
termite



Joined: 26 Jun 2008
Posts: 25

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Geng,
Sadly to say that's not the 'man made lake' but a catchment pond. The good news is, no tendacy for getting flooded due to the existance of the lake and also at slightly higher ground.

Puchong, Kinrara, Sepang, Selayang, Subang....what the 'HECK' geng. If you keep thinking about those stuff then you will never buy any house. I have done my survey and put everything into equations then my decision is "Anggun for life' although I have 2 other properties in south KL................ Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile
linustw



Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 1518
Location: Klang Valley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bustahoodz wrote:

n so w/o top names developer in rawang means wat? anggun is not on par wit let say d nearby Desa Park City? is it not good to stay in rawang for any obvious reasons?


R u kidding? Anggun at par with DPC? in what sense? both have toilets that come with a house?

the home is where your heart is. To stay, anywhere also can as long as you like it.

But don't expect Rawang to bloosom because of HL's Anggun, for example. you need a lot more top developers to be in there to have the synergy effect.

You see, big top developers have a lot of "followers" or herbs. Whenever they go, investors go with them.

Just ask yourself one question: why haven't some of the top 10 developers in Malaysia not going into Rawang? Land is expensive? they are too busy elsewhere, no infrastructure, or maybe , just maybe they don't see the potential there right now?

Then ask yourself another question: why all the developers wanted a piece of KLCC, from spore company to HK company?

Just see how YTL and Sunway turned ex-mining land into gold pot.
When you have Talam to kick start Rawang, this was a major mistake.
But dun worry, as they said, Kl is running out of land, sooner or later Rawang will be populated as well. Just hang in there.
Back to top
View user's profile
smooth9



Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 154

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:

there is a 'pancing' place further down the going-to-be man-made lake, right?

hi ilyashukri, you are right on the location, the apparently catchment pond is right beside the current "pancing" place

jasonlim_82 wrote:
i wonder how big will be the jusco mall... like jusco kepong? bukit tinggi? anyone has any ideas???

I dont know the exact size of the proposed jusco, but according to the developer's lawyer when I ink my snp, who is part of the legal team for the negotiation between Jusco and Hong Bee, he mentiond that it will costs about RM200m when they negotiated in september. Is this cost for a mall considered big? I assume it was quoted after the fuel hike

termite wrote:
Yo Geng,
Sadly to say that's not the 'man made lake' but a catchment pond. The good news is, no tendacy for getting flooded due to the existance of the lake and also at slightly higher ground.

Embarassed my bad... thanks for the enlightenment, I guess you are right Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile
smooth9



Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 154

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:
jasonlim_82 wrote:

i dont really agree with u..... an international airport always play an important role in development.... think of how subang old airport impacting development in subang.... next, when there is an airport of coz the development of new roads, highways, amenities, alternative connection will be brought up.... do u think putrajaya, cyberjaya all that will exist without KLIA there? oh my god, u are comparing bukit beruntung with nilai? bro.... nilai is even far from kl coz it is located in N.S. already..... hahaha


i agree with lepat. KLIA is not the catalyst of growth for Puchong. Ask aruond residents of Puchong and you will find out most will be working in KL, PJ, Shah Alam, HICOM. Some residents works in Cyberjaya but prefer to call Puchong Home.

If KLIA is THAT influenential, why you think Cyber and Putra are still a die towns? Why NS or Enstek didn't fly?

Puchong doesn't need KLIA to be 'wong' lah! it just need Peejay properties prices to hit the roof!

Talk abt distance to KL, why that MK and North PJ prices so good, yet places like Sentul (much closer to KL), Setapak, Selayang, Jingjang and Batu Caves are still not as good? These places easily outbeat PJ per distance to KL.

If you want Rawang to be "wong", perhaps you need more TOP DEVELOPERS to be in there too. Puchong has abt 5 of the top 5 Developers in there (Setia, IOI, YTL, SIME, I&P, Tan&Tan[nearby]), Rawang got who? Confused Talam Laughing

I cant agree more on the fact that not many TOP developer is around rawang area yet... but with the land getting scarcier, price of most landed property in within 25km radius from klcc/pj getting to the roof, (I dont think there is any recently launched semi d, with this kind of concept, quality, gated and guarded, accessibility, close to the price of what AnGGun has offered)
and if jusco + tesco [[LANDMARK Idea ]] is being build on the lower/closer part of rawang, it will spurs infrastructure development too (for easier illustration... assuming bukit beruntung/sentosa is on the higher part of rawang, since rawang is a huge area where the distance from sungai buloh to anggun/emerald is less than half of distance to bukit beruntung/sentosa...) Then at that time the southern rawang tag will not be that bad anymore, and once the rawang tag started to become neutral, I believe many top developer will start looking into this area with acceptable distance, decently connected with highway, and most importantly vast land bank available so they don’t have to do ad-hoc development. When the place has bad reputation for example due to the bukit beruntung case, there is a good reason for TOP developer to avoid these area... for the very simple reason of being not consistent to their brand profile as a premium developer … imagine seeing Louis vuitton/Gucci inside Sungai Wang plaza??? Laughing

rawang can be easily connected to kl via NSE, to PJ via NSE-NKVE, to shah alam via NSE-guthrie corridor, and the good thing is Anggun/Emerald is right on top of the divergances of these highway, so you will not have to make a long round to go to any of these location.... each of these highway will move you directly towards the right direction then location...
linustw wrote:

i agree with lepat. KLIA is not the catalyst of growth for Puchong. Ask aruond residents of Puchong and you will find out most will be working in KL, PJ, Shah Alam, HICOM. Some residents works in Cyberjaya but prefer to call Puchong Home.

If KLIA is THAT influenential, why you think Cyber and Putra are still a die towns? Why NS or Enstek didn't fly?

I highlighted LANDMARK in my post above as I wanted to highlight the difference between being a LANDMARK and a WORKING AREA, and I think one shouldn’t underestimate the effect of an important landmark, and whether it is a good/bad landmark.

For example, a cemetery, factories and bukit beruntung is a bad LANDMARK for residential and discourage the price of properties Laughing

on the other hand, KLIA, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, petronas twin tower, one utama etc is an important and good landmark and does encourage more infrastructure development and push up the price of properties around. That’s why if we look at property at southern KL, the developer will usually put for example 20 minutes away from KLIA, 15 minutes from putrajaya/cyberjaya and bla bla… You are right that when we look at the numbers of people working in these area, there is not many… but since putrajaya+cyberjaya is some project that has big promise by our previous administrative, and IMHO KLIA technically attempted to stretch the invisible border of KL to the south by calling the airport Kuala Lumpur International Airport (although not successful), it did has the trigger effect by encouraging development in southern KL… I believe these important landmark in southern KL does help to make the residential/commercial project in these area itself to be successful and thus creating more WORKING AREA for people to work.

1. 10 years ago people buy south KL because of BIG promise by government on KLIA, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya that will create a lot of new working area. It acts as a trigger to buy a property there and increase of price.

2.Now despite the fact that these project is not being very successful and does not create that much new WORKING AREA as promised within these projects. It doesn’t matter for home owner there… since it has already did its job in creating a huge demand for properties in these area, and developed the infrastructure around the area although some not being much utilize..

3. However, Southern KL has already became a popular destination for home buyer due to the fact that it is still relatively close to KL/PJ where most people works, shops, leisure. When the area became more dense/developed… it has also created positive outcome by creating huge demand for properties there, lots of WORKING AREA in within itself or surrounding, thus became a landmark. Now.. although KLIA, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya factor comes with lower expectation to act as a trigger, it is compensated with the high expectation of being in southern KL itself…

4. But IMHO these factors has already been reflected in the selling prices for the properties in southern KL, and with the land getting scarsier… developer move further south… when they did so… the KLCC/PJ factor decreases and I think this is important since this is still where most people actually works or spend their time…

5. IMHO, houses in Rawang does not have high promise like southern KL in the past, or current southern KL as a landmark itself, and thus doesn’t created that much demand and push up the price compared to southern KL… but IMHO I think the KL/PJ factor is still easily accessible… and the developments in Emerald/AnGGun shows that it is possible to get “the home is where your heart is.” (from Linustw) before Emerald was first launched in 2001/2002, people thinks that Rawang as bad… totally bad… then few years later, for people who has friends stayed in Emerald east started to think that it is quite good at this price, quality and accessibility… and Rawang people thinks of Emerald as quite a distinct area compared to the rest of Rawang with good security and closer to NSE etc… fast forward to two years after now… more owners in Emerald + Anggun moved in, shopping mall ready, infrastructure developed… I think it will first set this area to be even more distinct of the rest of rawang, then slowly rawang tag will be more neutral… at least southern rawang

gosh... Shocked I know thats pretty long, but what I am trying to say is:
- demand + price of the property is due to the balances of good/bad landmark. why paying additional due to a landmark for own stay when you dont need to be that close to the landmark since you may not go to KLIA/putrajaya etc only once in a blue moon...
- for one to call it "the home is where your heart is.", it depends on travel time needed (distances + traffic) to where you usually spend most of your time... no point staying in KLCC when you works in KLIA Laughing and ofcourse whether you like the property (within budget) and surrounding or not... if I have the budget I may consider buying DPC or the like... but the price is not apple to apple comparison leh.... if compare properties among this price, quality, concept, location... I think AnGGun/Emerald area is not bad Wink
Back to top
View user's profile
linustw



Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 1518
Location: Klang Valley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smooth, you can easily summarise it in two sentences:-

buy Rawang for own stay;
dun buy Rawang for capital appreciation.

Honestly, after Puchong, the next growth areas are west shah Alam and Sg Buloh (for landed properties).
Back to top
View user's profile
brutus1



Joined: 08 Sep 2006
Posts: 3210

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:

Honestly, after Puchong, the next growth areas are west shah Alam and Sg Buloh (for landed properties).


you mean those by Glomac and those along the GCE?
Back to top
View user's profile
linustw



Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 1518
Location: Klang Valley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutera Damansara, Cahaya SPK, Denai Alam, Jelutong Heights, Setia Alam, Saujana areas ++++
Back to top
View user's profile
brutus1



Joined: 08 Sep 2006
Posts: 3210

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:
Cahaya SPK

this one can meh? access now is horrible! unless Penchala link extension is being built, otherwise the appeal is very very limited.
Back to top
View user's profile
bustahoodz



Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys, i knw dis isnt d rite place to ask, but since im interested in buyin(already paid d RM5k depo) a property in anggun, i'll ask anyway...my question is dat i jus received n offer letter from hsbc homesmart flexi....i got BLR - 2%, so dat means my interest wud b 4.5% rite, is dis a gud deal or shud i try for another bank? need sum feedback from those who've experience in takin up housing loan....coze dis is my 1st time, so im really naive bout dis.....
Back to top
View user's profile
linustw



Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 1518
Location: Klang Valley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is no such thing as BEST rate! all banks offer diff packages with open cost and hidden cost. You can't just look at the BOLD figure -X.XX%.

Suggest you try as many banks as possible and compare one to another and ask as many questions as you can. Pretend that you were born just yesterday!

Also, look at the CLAUSES. Better rate usually means tighter clauses (meaning more expensive/longer period) to get out.

So end of day, bank loan is not just about FIGURES, although end of days, our lives are all revolved around figures!
Back to top
View user's profile
bustahoodz



Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello threadstarter, any progress for dis anggun? wud b better if more pics included s well, he he.... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile
smooth9



Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 154

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bustahoodz,


bustahoodz wrote:
hey guys, i knw dis isnt d rite place to ask, but since im interested in buyin(already paid d RM5k depo) a property in anggun, i'll ask anyway...my question is dat i jus received n offer letter from hsbc homesmart flexi....i got BLR - 2%, so dat means my interest wud b 4.5% rite, is dis a gud deal or shud i try for another bank? need sum feedback from those who've experience in takin up housing loan....coze dis is my 1st time, so im really naive bout dis.....


Congratulation for placing the 5k deposit on your new homes! did you go for the bungalow/clarissa/dansa 2? and at what price did you pay? I am sure you will be a happy buyer like most of us Wink

Regarding your mortgage plan, linustw is right on pointing that there is no best deal available in town by just looking at the rate (although this is an important factor to consider as well), if just looking at the rate blr -2 is quite good, but you need to check out the letter of offer carefully as some requires that you buy fire insurance, MRTA or any other specific requirement etc with them, again depends on whether you would/wouldnt mind getting it. You are right, if you got BLR -2.0%, the current BLR is 6.5%, so the actual interest is 4.5% (the BLR is floating from time to time though since I assume your plan doesnt lock the rate). for more information on mortgage you may want to check out:

..realestate.net.my/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

I did visited the sales office last friday, and took some photos of the site, I will update it this 2 days when I get a chance Smile

Some updates....

the semi-ds is all sold out and there is 13 units of clusters left with some bungalows as well. According to the sales person, they will launch their next phase (link houses) after chinese new year. I believe there will be more promotion when they launch this and the 13 units should be selling quite fast during that time. Price/design of the link home unknown yet, but will be out in few weeks Very Happy

Also, for the first 2 phases of AnGGun, owner is expected to get keys in June, and the final phase, by october. There will be an event during June for the handover of keys to the first 2 phases Smile

as for the shopping mall, the developer is working fast to finish the land works for Jusco, as Jusco have a strict timeline to complete it by August this year to get ready for festive season.... if Jusco started building the shopping mall, it will be one of their largest mall in Malaysia (according to the sales person) so if the developer couldnt complete it on time, Jusco may change their mind Rolling Eyes but according to them, they will definately have a shopping mall there since there are multiple hypermarket parties interested in that plot of land too
Back to top
View user's profile
linustw



Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 1518
Location: Klang Valley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smooth9 wrote:


as for the shopping mall, the developer is working fast to finish the land works for Jusco, as Jusco have a strict timeline to complete it by August this year to get ready for festive season.... if Jusco started building the shopping mall, it will be one of their largest mall in Malaysia (according to the sales person) so if the developer couldnt complete it on time, Jusco may change their mind Rolling Eyes but according to them, they will definately have a shopping mall there since there are multiple hypermarket parties interested in that plot of land too


this will be very good news! AnGGun should fly after the completion of Jusco!

Whoa, they are just keeping bigger and bigger. Think the biggest now is in Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Never been there.....
Back to top
View user's profile
jasonlim_82



Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 460
Location: Sutera Damansara, PJ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:
smooth9 wrote:


as for the shopping mall, the developer is working fast to finish the land works for Jusco, as Jusco have a strict timeline to complete it by August this year to get ready for festive season.... if Jusco started building the shopping mall, it will be one of their largest mall in Malaysia (according to the sales person) so if the developer couldnt complete it on time, Jusco may change their mind Rolling Eyes but according to them, they will definately have a shopping mall there since there are multiple hypermarket parties interested in that plot of land too


this will be very good news! AnGGun should fly after the completion of Jusco!

Whoa, they are just keeping bigger and bigger. Think the biggest now is in Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Never been there.....


yes, the biggest now in bkt tinggi, klang...i been there once....

i duno how good the jusco's finance background has but as i look at the construction in kepong (2 floors) is damn damn fast - around 8-9 months and they even worked at night thus i assume they are quite strong.... in kepong, before jusco came, kepong still looks like old town but u see now..... kepong image changed and u no need to look for a new landed 2-storey house here if u dun have >450k. after jusco came, straight carrefour bought a land at the opposite... then now tesco is also starting construction at bandar menjalara, kepong there.... u can see these 3 close competitors are always follow each other whenever they go and of coz rawang is a very good opportunity for them to grow since there is no hypermarket there yet.... i know all these coz i am staying at kepong now.... Laughing i know residents at rawang are looking for this very long time ago....
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
smooth9



Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 154

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys! here are some photos that I have taken on 9th January from the site, enjoy Very Happy

Permanent entrance of AnGGun:





Hypermarket lot:




Small Roundabout, showhouses, sales office:



Progress of Jalan Anggun 1A as of 09/01/2009:


Progress of Jalan Anggun 1B as of 09/01/2009:


Progress of Jalan Anggun 1C as of 09/01/2009:


Progress of Jalan Anggun 1D as of 09/01/2009:


Progress of Jalan Anggun 1E as of 09/01/2009:


Progress of Jalan Anggun 1F as of 09/01/2009:


Progress of Jalan Anggun 2B/2C as of 09/01/2009:





Progress of Jalan Anggun 2C/2D as of 09/01/2009:



Back to top
View user's profile
linustw



Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 1518
Location: Klang Valley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smooth,

Shaping up very well. The ready products are very enticing....and very classy. Is the main entrance in yr pixs for the whole development?

What is the distance btw two mail boxes of the opposite homes, meaning how wide is the internal road (mail box to mail box)?
Back to top
View user's profile
smooth9



Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 154

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:
Smooth,

Shaping up very well. The ready products are very enticing....and very classy. Is the main entrance in yr pixs for the whole development?


Hi linustw,

The main entrance is solely for the current AnGGun project including all subphases for all the houses in the pix above (235 units of cluster semi-ds, semid-ds and bungalows). Future phases will have their own entrance.



linustw wrote:

What is the distance btw two mail boxes of the opposite homes, meaning how wide is the internal road (mail box to mail box)?

Thats a good question... I didnt have the measured distance of the internal road. Looks like the internal road has the width of about 4 cars despite all houses are able to park at least 2-3 cars parrellel in their car porch (2 for cluster semi-ds, 3 for semi-ds, and more for bungalow) maybe can park one more smaller car if park onto the grass area beside the car porch.
From some pix that I have taken, looks like with 2 cars parked parrelel on the road closer to the mailbox onto the road, 2 additional cars should be able to pass. Maybe someone have the info on the exact distance of the internal road between mailboxes? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile
bustahoodz



Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnx smooth9 for d updates...nice to c on d progress of dis project, looks like my phase have a long way to go...envy to those who'll get their keys dis june...hopefully d JJ wil b d biggest so at least it can giv a new boost to rawang residence... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile
linustw



Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Posts: 1518
Location: Klang Valley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smooth9 wrote:

Hi linustw,

The main entrance is solely for the current AnGGun project including all subphases for all the houses in the pix above (235 units of cluster semi-ds, semid-ds and bungalows). Future phases will have their own entrance.:


very good. Well designed main entrance just for this AnGGun phase.
also no T junction units. very well thought off. Dun know why some developers still can't configure setup like HL. Even high end developments like EcoPark also have T junction. Betuh betuh teruk. Who will spend >1mil to get T junction units Confused


linustw wrote:

Thats a good question... I didnt have the measured distance of the internal road. Looks like the internal road has the width of about 4 cars despite all houses are able to park at least 2-3 cars parrellel in their car porch (2 for cluster semi-ds, 3 for semi-ds, and more for bungalow) maybe can park one more smaller car if park onto the grass area beside the car porch.


How many cars to park inside your house is your land. Typically for SMDs, you shld have btw 20' to 27'. But judging from the pix, the depth of carporch is rather short. At most you can park only one sedan and one hatchback in tandem.

My guesstimation of yr internal road is 40' or 36' nia. 8' or 10' for road shoulders on both sides and 10' each for one way traffic. It does look very close for facing rows, but 40' is very common. If they give you 50', they will probably highlight this to u as special feature. In EcoPark, it's 50'. The Extra 10' is for visitors' parking. I can see that for Anggun, visitor cars will be placed on road shoulder.
Back to top
View user's profile
bustahoodz



Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smooth9 wrote:
Hi bustahoodz,


bustahoodz wrote:
hey guys, i knw dis isnt d rite place to ask, but since im interested in buyin(already paid d RM5k depo) a property in anggun, i'll ask anyway...my question is dat i jus received n offer letter from hsbc homesmart flexi....i got BLR - 2%, so dat means my interest wud b 4.5% rite, is dis a gud deal or shud i try for another bank? need sum feedback from those who've experience in takin up housing loan....coze dis is my 1st time, so im really naive bout dis.....


Congratulation for placing the 5k deposit on your new homes! did you go for the bungalow/clarissa/dansa 2? and at what price did you pay? I am sure you will be a happy buyer like most of us Wink



well, i bought a dansa II at jalan anggun 2d coze banglao way byond my budget n blanca all snapped up aready, mine is facing south. from yo previous post, u told us dat facing south is more costly, i wonder y??? Shocked

from wat i can c from d pics, ure allowed to access construction site ya? wish cud do dat too, maybe in a couple of months time, still no shape of a house yet in my area anyway...
Back to top
View user's profile
bustahoodz



Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hai ya'll....other than me, smooth9 n 2 or 3 other forumers, who else have bought this property. might s well hold some TT session to ramah mesra among future neighbors...wat u guys say? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 4 of 20

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This is a free forum intended to foster communication between all users.
Hileytech Sdn Bhd does not guarantee the correctness or validity of postings, nor does Hileytech endorse any postings. No posting or contents in this forum can be copied and reproduced without prior permission from Hileytech and the owner of the posting. All other names and marks are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Powered by phpBB, Another web site by www.hileytech.com,Forum Archive
Tel : +603-89449965, +603.89449365 ::  Fax : +603-89440665 :: hiley@hileytech.com