Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Anggun 2 Residence

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anggun 2 Residence
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clslin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Triple Fortune Launch Reply with quote

Morning Chris,

You are SO right.

To us, Anggun2 is lebih worth it and designs are nicer, lagi nearer to Jusco too. haha

Regarding the Country Homes bungalows, not many would want to spend RM200K for renovation on an old house because unless rich, no bank would lend that kind of money just for renovations. Wink
Chris L

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi clslin,

To spend RM200K on renovation is really a luxury but if you spend a nominal sum, I think the bungalow in Country Homes will still be much cheaper, value for money and more livable than Emerald. Furthermore, the new Jusco is just 1km away....,sometimes being too near to shopping mall is not necessary beneficial as the noise and traffic could be a problem.

I suppose once the road has been expanded, Country Homes should be a decent place to live in.
yschaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Progress update in HBL website , seems progressing well

.://..hongbeeland.com/anggun2/type_modern_progress.html
Scott123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I am thinking when there are more phases coming online in the next few years, this area will be surrounded by nice houses and commercials, definately an area unique to the surrounding area Wink from my observation to the show houses during my last 2 visits, I am seeing much more people visiting compared to the Anggun 1, which is a good thing

Thanks,

.://..ecigarette.org/
benjaminlgh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any picture of the job site?right across anggun 1?still a fair bit of distance away from anggun 2 right? (its a big chunk of land in btw anggun 1 and 2)

kinda surprised when i visited hbl website with all the updates, my dad called the guys in the sales gallery (Mr Lim) to confirm all the news and in addition he claimed that a normal unit is now trading at 750k...rumours or what?
yschaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benjaminlgh wrote:
any picture of the job site?right across anggun 1?still a fair bit of distance away from anggun 2 right? (its a big chunk of land in btw anggun 1 and 2)

kinda surprised when i visited hbl website with all the updates, my dad called the guys in the sales gallery (Mr Lim) to confirm all the news and in addition he claimed that a normal unit is now trading at 750k...rumours or what?

if i didnt got u wrong, d site u mentioned is jusco. For progress updates, do refer to the HBL link below

.://..hongbeeland.com/PDF/project_progress.html

I came across d same sub sale price in other forum as well, not sure is transacted deal or just asking price. Anyone can confirm on this?
smooth9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benjaminlgh wrote:

I think it is not surprising for Anggun 2 to be trading at 750k, from what I heard 2 months ago is that some buyer offered to buy intermediate unit for RM800k (also not sure if it is rumour as well lol)

however, by seeing that Amberly at Emerald West that is about 15-20% smaller buildup and is selling at about 650-670k before sold out very quickly, it does make sense for the price of anggun 2 to be true and not rumour I guess... Wink

Finally, AEON Jusco is progressing well they are working at night too and so is the progress for Anggun 2 with most units are on the 2nd floors or with walls completed now Smile
Chris L

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I am curious on the expansion work at the entrance of Anggun. Does anyone know what are they doing with the narrow bridge? Are they going to widen the existing bridge or are they going to build another road getting into Anggun and Jusco?

From the work activities, it does look like they are making a new road before the bridge.

Anybody know anything about this?

They really need to complete the road works ahead of Jusco opening scheduled before Christmas. Looking at the progress, i am doubtful if the expansion work will be completed on time.
yschaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rec'd the progress billings up to the structure framework middle last month.

Did a site visit last mth and noticed some units have build up to roofing. Wondering any purchaser has rec billing up to the wall?
yschaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest progress updates by HBL

.://..hongbeeland.com/anggun2/type_modern_progress.html
benjaminlgh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.://..hongbeeland.com/anggun2/pix/20110606_overall_01_big.jpg

is that jusco at the back?

btw this is fast, need to take a trip down to 'see' the house. Very Happy
smooth9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benjaminlgh wrote:
.://..hongbeeland.com/anggun2/pix/20110606_overall_01_big.jpg

is that jusco at the back?

btw this is fast, need to take a trip down to 'see' the house. Very Happy

Yes, it is Jusco at the back, on its second floor now, seems like almost done with their reinforce concrete, and they have started building walls now for Jusco now Wink
benjaminlgh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

went down to see the development, wow it has changed so much compared to the last time i visited.

went to emerald show office as well, they are selling 20 x 75 for 400k. Felt like i made the right recommendation to my parents seeing their previous semi-d 40 x 80 selling near 700k but has much smaller built up compared to Anggun 2.

Tried to intrude Anggun 1 (i know the guard are strict, just trying and testing), the guard refuse to let us in. Thumbs up. Smile
yschaw

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KL-Kuala Selangor Expressway (Latar) was opened on 24 Jun.

..thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/6/23/nation/20110623180758&sec=nation

Any ideas to what extent this LATAR will help in easing the traffic along jln batu arang?
yschaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Progress updates

Jusco

.://..hongbeeland.com/PDF/project_progress/20110625_aeon_01_big.jpg

Anggun 2

.://..hongbeeland.com/anggun2/pix/20110705_overall_01_big.jpg
yschaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

received d progress billing for wall completion last week.
smooth9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have received another progress billing, the jusco, s.r.j.k.c school, and anggun 2 seems to be progressing well. I have noticed on hongbeeland.com that there will be another residential parcel launching soon (interested buyer might want to watch out),

I have heard from neighbors 1-2 months back that cluster semi-d in Anggun 1 (not Anggun 2) is already trading at RM750k-800k range, seller want RM800k and negotiated for RM780k, buyer want to buy it straight at RM750k, not sure how it end up, but by doing a search around, most asking price is about RM750k-800k range already... with the Aeon mall coming (heard it is the 2nd largest after bukit tinggi Aeon, and comes with t.g.v cinema) just in front of the guard house, s.r.j.k.c, and road upgrades, I believe it will only be a matter of time that Anggun 1 and 2 will touch 1 million mark, if Anggun 2 have not touch 1 million mark already Wink

here are some update photos from ..hongbeeland.com, enjoy Smile

The AEON JUSCO Mall (With cinema on the right with high ceilling), scheduled to be open on December this year:

The S.R.J.K.C. School, commence first intake on 2012.

Road upgrades, phase 1 completing end of this year, with road upgrades, toll widening etc. Phase 2 and 3 will follow with even more lanes and fly over etc.

AnGGun 2 Residence (Progress as of 26th July 2011, from the look of it, expecting to complete in Q1 2012? noticed the AEON JUSCO Mall, and Anggun 1 how close at the background?

With Aeon Jusco with T.G.V cinema and many more shops, S.R.J.K.C., road upgrades, new houses handling over, this area turn out to be a very nice, it will be peaceful with those resort atmosphere houses, and yet happening at our doorsteps, a huge catalyst to transform Rawang to Rawang City perhaps? Afterall, it is only about 20-25 minutes to Jalan Duta toll, Kota Damansara toll, and this place is still underprice... if compared to Semi-D in other places, within the same travelling radius from KL/PJ, and so much development in the pipeline, it is still a steal in the market Wink
benjaminlgh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the new one would be Anggun 3 opposite Anggun 1/2 i suppose?

not surprised especially after the Jusco confirmation, my dad tried to survey for Anggun 1 prices and most agent are saying that literately no one wants to sell now cos they wanna hold out until Jusco is completed.

It was a steal, now its the owner/agent stealing from future buyer Very Happy

btw the completion is suppose to be end 2012/early 2013 if i rmb correctly?
yschaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been there last Saturday, d Jusco construction is progressing fast as shown on the picture above.

Noticed d internal plastering was completed for most of the units next to the road leading to d entrance. perhaps can vp 1Q or 2Q next year.
smooth9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benjaminlgh wrote:
the new one would be Anggun 3 opposite Anggun 1/2 i suppose?

not surprised especially after the Jusco confirmation, my dad tried to survey for Anggun 1 prices and most agent are saying that literately no one wants to sell now cos they wanna hold out until Jusco is completed.

It was a steal, now its the owner/agent stealing from future buyer Very Happy

btw the completion is suppose to be end 2012/early 2013 if i rmb correctly?

That is true that not many wanted to sell, some might be waitting for Jusco to complete, but I doubt there are many units up for sale after jusco completion too, the supply is quite limited actually. The fact is, there are very little owner wanting to sell, as most of the units are renovated, some have done quite a major renovation and moved in already, we can still see at least few units renovating and moved in every month now, now the place is getting more occupied everymonth, I guess should be more than 80% occupied now and many still renovating. Wink

The SNP between HBL and buyers are supposed to be 36 months (due to government guidelines on strata title), so they will have 36 months to handover for us, which is about Q2 2013. But, for a healthy developer and responsible developer, they shall be handling over the keys to us sooner, even Anggun 1 is completed in less than 2 years. I have spoke with the main con staff building Anggun 1 and Anggun 2 last year, and he said that the time line when they bid for the project with the developer is about 18 months only, which explain why many houses are completing already, as their promise to developer is only 18 months, not 36 months Very Happy

yschaw wrote:
Been there last Saturday, d Jusco construction is progressing fast as shown on the picture above.

Noticed d internal plastering was completed for most of the units next to the road leading to d entrance. perhaps can vp 1Q or 2Q next year.

I have heard that some Jusco Rawang staff were already recruited and are undergoing trainning in kepong Jusco, they will move over those trained staff to Rawang once the mall is completed.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for 1Q or 2Q next year too, some of the houses at the back are even painted already Very Happy
yschaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smooth9 wrote:
some of the houses at the back are even painted already Very Happy

Mine was painted as well Very Happy
yschaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received another 10% billing on roofing. Two billings within a month, 20% more before vp
smooth9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yschaw wrote:
Received another 10% billing on roofing. Two billings within a month, 20% more before vp

Wow, that is fast Smile The progress for mine is only about half way thru only, but shall be catching up soon Smile
yschaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smooth9 wrote:
yschaw wrote:

Wow, that is fast Smile The progress for mine is only about half way thru only, but shall be catching up soon Smile

hopefully vp soon Laughing
yschaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Came across a lowyat post, anggun 3 is launching soon with semi d selling from 900k to 1 mil. Any one can confirm on this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: