Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Aman Siara, Jalan Ipoh

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aman Siara, Jalan Ipoh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmanSiara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Aman Siara, Jalan Ipoh Reply with quote

Hi..Welcome to new residential area -- Aman Siara, Jalan Ipoh.

Would like to welcome all those whose already purchase and interested to join this forum.

Would appreciate you all can share your opinion in this forum as well.

Personally, i've visited the site recently and found that construction should be complete during this year end. The entrance (guard house) is on the way to ready.

Later will upload some photo to you all.

Razz

Last edited by AmanSiara on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
hcyee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: aman siara owner......... Reply with quote

hiiiiiiii, to all the owner of aman siara,

be happy coz our new sweet home will be complete........

kindly exchange any idea of any thing which related to our sweet home.......

do you mind ??????? Laughing
Genie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all...I've bought a unit in phase III. I see phase I is almost complete. They are building the roads now..
fernfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought phase 1. completed 87.5% de. I think now is the time waiting for my CF. Then, have to do renovation too. Thinking of changing the tile. Now survey for the price liao. Coz, i dun like white tile. Also will do a partition against the kitchen.
Genie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard all the hillside projects going to be stopped after the bkt antarabangsa landslide... is ours affected also? ours is consider hillside rite?
fernfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think maybe our CF will be longer abit. Coz ours also consider hillside. Sometime I pass by, I c everything is complete, but the road caming down from our hse to main road seem like dangerous leh, coz at the last, there is a corner.
Genie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called our developer today to ask about the hillside projects. They told me that our housing is not affected. Pheww... thank god la... and they said they are targetting the phase 1 ppl to move in by mid of 2009.

I saw the road too. The going up one is very wide indeed (3 lanes), coming down was not so scary la..still boleh tahan..
fernfan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder y so long havent get cf yet. i didnt c the under road that developer promise. when u buy phase 3, did the salesman told u that there will be a under road to cross over?
Genie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah the developer promised me also about the road. But I dont see any underpass! I even read about the underpass in newspaper but dont know why they r not building it..maybe in future...where r u staying currently? my msn is ranjini82@hotmail.com.. add me if u have msn..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: