Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - AMAN SARI VS MUTIARA BUKIT JALIL

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AMAN SARI VS MUTIARA BUKIT JALIL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is better?
18 Aman Sari
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Mutiara Bukit Jalil
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Chuah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: AMAN SARI VS MUTIARA BUKIT JALIL Reply with quote

I posted this thread. I am confused. I don't know whether to get corner unit of Phase II of Mutiara Bukit Jalil or a semi-d at Aman Sari, Puchong.

Everyone say get Aman Sari but it is leasehold. Mutiara Bukit Jalil is freehold. Land - 22 x 75 plus 20 ft land at side - RM618,000. Aman Sari - 40 x 90 = RM770,000.

Jalil - 3 storey. Aman Sari 2 and half storey.

Jalil - next to power line. Aman Sari - near school.

Ai yoh pening kepala lah.
nick1994

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..and u hope 2 get an answer by conducting a straw poll in a forum?...........

Very Happy
Jazmin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehehehe got 2 in 1. I am buying in Bukit OUG Townhouse. Your neighbour if you get Mutiara Bukit Jalil. Because of this development, they are opening access road for Bukit OUG residents to Bukit Jalil highway.
Noor713

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Aman Sari vs Mutiara Bukit Jalil Reply with quote

Living near a power cable and on leasehold property is not a good idea. Both are unhealthy for your brains Wink - power cable might cause brain cancer and leasehold...headaches to renew the lease in future...very costly and lots of hassle.

Cheers!
Jazmin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I saw the power lines. But I am undeterred. I like the concept in Bukit OUG Townhouse. Another thing is - my kids can run free. No complaints from people there so far.

Anyone who actually lives in Bukit OUG Townhouse?
majid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry all... calling jazmin.. sorry for disturbing this thread...this is not about OUG or mutiara bukit jalil, but about juta mines.. can u plz tell us what u know/heard about United Engineers from Singapore in juta mines thread of course.. thanks very much.. n sorry for disturbing...
Chuah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody please help me choose. Units in Aman Sari going fast. Mutiara Jalil going to launch. Aiyo.
ahmun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To stay or investment?
my44

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Location: Bkt Jalil wins. I know the exact location of Aman Sari, since I've been to Bukit Puchong 2. Aman Sari is about 10 minutes from Bukit Puchong interchange. Bukit Jalil, well, it's in KL!

Developer: Selangor Dredging should win hands down. They are very experienced in property and having a condo development in KLCC development.

Design: Aman Sari seems to have very nice touch, from what I saw on their advertisement.
Lot1297

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my44 wrote:
Location: Bkt Jalil wins. I know the exact location of Aman Sari, since I've been to Bukit Puchong 2. Aman Sari is about 10 minutes from Bukit Puchong interchange. Bukit Jalil, well, it's in KL!

I think this Mutiara Bukit Jalil is nearer to Bandar Kinrara than Bukit Jalil. Developer is Puchong Kinrara Development.

My vote is Aman Sari. Semi D of course better than terrace corner lot. Will worth more too in the future
kendra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, I won't vote for either one of them if i have better choice.
Mutiara Bukit Jalil - No doubt it is cheap and freehold. But I've visited the location, it is beside Kinrara small and medium industrial area. I do not notice any power lines at the site as mentioned by Chuah. If it is true, then i will not even consider that place. I was seriously considering to buy an unit there. But i decided not to because I am afraid the industrial area will affect the environmental quality at that area.

Aman Sari - I never been to it's show house, but i do think it has very nice design as seen on it's website. It is a no to me as it is leasehold.

If I really have to choose between these 2, i will go for Aman Sari if it is for stay.

Anyway, u might wanna check out Bandar Kinrara phase B38 which was just lauched a month ago. Freehold and I think it is a great location for stay.
mercuri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuah, u decided yet? Seems to me that a lot of forumers agree with Aman Sari! Wink
Chuah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinrara only problem is got so many units for sale. New houses more expensive than 2nd hand houses. Oversupply liao.

I think maybe I use my money to invest in REITS. I am buying for investment. I live in Bandar Puchong Jaya so all these places easier to collect rent every month. Haiya.

If Aman Sari I rent. If Mutiara Bukit Jalil I sell. How much rental for semi-d ah?

Or maybe I get new girlfriend with my money eh? I do what this old man do -

An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening
with a beautiful young gal at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking
for a special ring for his girlfriend.

The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring and
showed it to him. The old man said, "I don't think you understand, I want
something very special."

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000," the
jeweler said. The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it." The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated by check. " I know you need to make sure the check is good, so I'll write now and you can call the bank on Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick
the ring up Monday afternoon," he said.

Monday morning, a very teed-off jeweler phoned the old man. "You old
fart,you lied. There's no money in that account."

"I know", said the old man, "but can you imagine the weekend I had?"

Dirty old man!!!
hiucf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Kendra. If you are considering the radius of Mutiara Bkt Jalil and Aman Sari, Bandar Kinrara may be the place worth looking at.

Mutiara BJ's access is not so good (a bit hidden) and they are many factories around. Though its name associated to Bkt Jalil but its real location does not has the Bukit Jalil `feel'. Because of these, it losses-out on `location'.

The only not so nice thing about Aman Sari is again its location. Its surrounded by older Puchong and there is no more land nearby for development which can lift-up that area. Coupled with, its leasehold.
I think Lake Edge will be a better bet than Aman Sari.

Between the two, nearby is Bandar Kinrara. Established area, quiet and away from all the happenings in Puchong but just a stone throw away...truly residential area. Price appreciation has been stabling-up.

Just my view.
Lynn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuah,

What do you want to do? Invest or stay. If I were to buy for investment, I would have bought 2 - 3 small houses in Kinrara and sold them later. Again, Kinrara isa different concept and there is a glut of houses in Kinrara so I don't know.

I am planning to stay in this house for the rest of my life (or at least until my daughter is grown). So I chose Aman Sari. Shocked Because its gated and guarded and the developer is paying 1 million to do up the place, the fact that it is in "old" Puchong and what's outside the gate wouldn't affect us very much. Besides, its walking distance to Yak Chee chinese school where I was planning to send her anyway.

So really, weigh your options and think very carefully before you commit. Right now when doing the ID for my Aman Sari house, I am thinking 10 years ahead. Because I do that, my dining table is nothing fancy as my daughter will be using it in 1 - 2 years when she goes to school as it would double as a homework table for her and so I can talk to her when I cook.

So a home is more than investment, or what's better outside, or whether its leasehold or freehold. Its about what you feel most comfortable in, sort of like the old old t-shirt that you simply can't throw away..
nick1994

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats why when its your home, it doesnt really matter........things like ROI, gross yields, nett yields.....all go out the window.....

it could even half in value and u wont bat an eye-lid......so long as u buy what u can afford......
Chuah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. I made up my mind oredi. Dunno whetehr haze make my mind clouded.

Life is shot. Using my money to eat drink and be merry. My children all henseme wan. Must ask them to marry rich people then all settled.

Now excuse me while I pack my bag to go to Macau to escape from the haze.

Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: