Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Alliance Bank Home Loan Thread 2

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alliance Bank Home Loan Thread 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewKENZO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Alliance Bank Home Loan Thread 2 Reply with quote

A new and fresh thread for all of you concerning about Alliance Bank Home Loan previously. The previous thread was quite a successful for me as i able to get a lot of customers here.

Thanks for all the people who drop by me some mails concerning about rate or condition. I trying my best to service all of you although i receive few emails per day. Here, i would like to provide extra services. I can help for OCBC Bank, Alliance Bank, Public Bank, CIMB and UOB Bank financing as one stop station. I would recommend the best banker to provide a winning and hassle free situation for all parties. Residential and Commercial loan are prvided and you can PM or email me for further enquiry.

If you unsure about our package provided and not well explain from my other colleagues, i try my best to assist each other.

Thanks!
NewKENZO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!
yewkhuay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any fixed % loan ?
yot101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there,

interesting to get some help / consult regarding loans. any e-mail address that i can mail to you?

thanx
perfex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm interested to apply for home loan, preferably islamic package . Please email me the quotation and your contact number.

Property: 3-story terrace house (under construction) , Samudra Terrace Gombak
PP:RM343,170
MOF:90%
Loan Tenure:30 yrs
Basic Salary:RM5000
Comission: RM500
Side Income: Enterprise Company, will provide documentation later
Car loan:RM 800

perfex@gmail.com
junjiang

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,
I'm going to apply for home loan. Please email me your best rate and details regarding to this.

Here are some details of my purchase. An apartment nearly completion (approx. 90% complete) with purchase price RM205,000. As usual, down payment is 10% and the rest through applying loan. Loan Tenure is preferably 30 years and currently my age is 27 years old. I wish to include the MRTA in the loan. I will preferably choose ZMC/ZEC/FMC since I want to reduce my initial cost.
Please contact me at junjiang(at)asia(dot)com.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
junjiang

Last edited by junjiang on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Merce

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

free b.u.m.p for you Cool

hows it going over there? havent heard from you for quite a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: