Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Alam Puri Condominium @ jln ipoh

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alam Puri Condominium @ jln ipoh
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harrytee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ah soh, 310k definitely not more than +15% since launch. if not mistaken 19th floor cost around 280k during launching. i went there this noon and the price surprisingly doesnt increase as i think, they just withdraw those aircon and cabinet compare to early bird. the downpayment even lesser.
chat-huant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahsoh wrote:
Hi all Alam Purians, I'm new here. I drop by the sales office this afternoon because my wife wish my kid could goto the school next to it. There are 7 units available but the only 1 that I consider is on 19th flr facing North East. The size is 1011sqft with 2 car park, price is 310k after 8% discount according to the salesperson. Can somebody advice whether this price is ok? Sound kind of expensive to me (300/sqft). Wonder how much the developer has mark up since launch? 10-15% is reasonable but I feel that this price is 30% higher now am I right?

I bought my unit last year March, during early bird. My 9th floor unit cost 250k plus type A (smallest) with one car park (Have to pay extra 15k for 1 car park). As you go higher, more expensive at least by 5-6k additional each floor because I remember 11th floor cost about 265k plus (additional car park given). If 19th 310k after a year consider reasonable, not much of increase. The car park given, u must ask is it back to back.

To be honest, real estate price never really go down after economy downturn. Before 2008 can get condo below 200k but after 2008 I never see cheap condos anymore. Almost impossible to get condo at good location below 250k nowadays. Unless you choose not KL and not PJ. You can try and see whether Casa Idaman, in Jln Ipoh is still available. It is also launched last year but leasehold. One Sentul more pricy and not completed yet. Alam Puri is very near completion hence can save interest.
py123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helo all !

my unit is on the 18th floor Smile anyone here staying on the 18th floor?

Do you guys have any idea how is the water pressure gonna be? i hope it is strong enough as my unit is on the 18th floor ! Sad
zheilwane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Last edited by zheilwane on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
zheilwane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

value_investor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out this latest review of Alam Puri -> .://..propwall.my/jalan_ipoh/alam_puri
minder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Alam Puri condo residents Reply with quote

value_investor wrote:
Check out this latest review of Alam Puri -> [url].://..propwall.my/jalan_ipoh/alam_puri[/url]

hi all friends and of cos alam purians,

I have been reading all your feedbacks to this remarkable property, which I have just viewed a sub-sale unit recently. Sure of course, its late for me to get a good bargain as the prices here have skyrocketed since.But I have just started a family and looking to move in here from my parents house just located nearby.

To those who have been living/investing in this condo, I would appreciate your comments on what you guys think of this place.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Smile Smile Smile
minder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Alam Puri condo residents Reply with quote

value_investor wrote:
Check out this latest review of Alam Puri -> [url].://..propwall.my/jalan_ipoh/alam_puri[/url]

hi all friends and of cos alam purians,

I have been reading all your feedbacks to this remarkable property, which I have just viewed a sub-sale unit recently. Sure of course, its late for me to get a good bargain as the prices here have skyrocketed since.But I have just started a family and looking to move in here from my parents house just located nearby.

To those who have been living/investing in this condo, I would appreciate your comments on what you guys think of this place.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Smile Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: