Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alam Impian, Shah Alam - I&P
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adnanlr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eugers wrote:
Adnanlr, ..... what do u mean "ter-beli" Laughing

it means I fell in love. head over heels and terjatuh dalam longkang ... hehe..
tau tau dah ter-signature on S&P. oh well..life is short..

eugers wrote:
Anyway .... A101(a)-106? i thought that "106" part should be the actual house number with road address like the one on the S&P.
Mkz, the A101(b)-32 I was referring to is number "39" on that "siteplantinta2.jpg". B-type house is the odd shape house
Nonetheless we are all still neighbour!

mzk - A101(b)-30 address : 1X, Jalan Tun teja 35/2B
adnan - A101(a)-106 address : 2X, Jalan Tun Teja 35/4A

x- sensor sikit la.. hehe
rumah siap hujung tahun. more a less.

eugers wrote:
heheh ... u did went there several time ... i did too before I finally decided which unit to buy. the two units i was shortlisting have odd shape land, one has bigger land at the side (but smaller at the back) and the other one has bigger land at the back (but very small at the side). I actually went to the site with measurement tape to gauge the extra land size since I&P sales office can only give me the house measurement and total land size but not the position of the house with respect to the land itself. like the saying ... hendak seribu daya

mine same too. Front is narrower. Rear is wider. And I am loooking at the LKSA tollhouse located about 200 feet froom my kitchen.. I&P AI indicatred that there will be lost of landscaping and trees pplanted to mitigate the noise level..

eugers wrote:
>> see my prev posting. you can actually get blr-2% flat throughout now. Not sure weather blr is any different than your bfr ?
BLR-2%? interesting! Base Financing Rate (BFR) and BLR actually have the same value ..... BFR is for islamic banking ... and currently they are 6.75%.
A simple comparison ... if BLR/BFR is now 6.75% ....6.75%-2% = 4.75%.
That would mean "my Maybank" 1.88% fix for the first year is 4.75%-1.88% = 2.87% cheaper that "ur Maybank".
For a loan of 25 years (since i want to try service the loan before finally retire) .... "ur Maybank" is 6.75%-2% = 4.75% while "my Maybank" is 6.75%-1.9% = 4.85%. That means "my Maybank" is 4.75%-4.85% = 0.1% more expensive. So for 24 years .., thats 0.1% X 24 = 2.4% more expensive.
So ... 2.87% (cheaper for the 1st year) minus 2.4% (more expensive for 2 -25th year) = 0.47%. that could count to bout few thousand RM .. but still money ain't? Laughing . Furthermore ... i get the benefit of that fixed 1st year ... heheh. I did use those loan calculator to compare to make sure my comparison make sense. Btw, that rate I got is for NZEC.

This is for real la bro. it is BLR - 2% for total tenure. I can give you the detail if you wants. I understand some branch are more aggressic=ve than others.
For me the choice is between BLR-2% OR AIA "fixed rate" of 5.99% flat. Still thinking.

eugers wrote:
While on the counter offer activities with the banks ... I ask for extra perks from Maybank Laughing .... I'm still waiting for them to give me one of those privilege banking service and platinum card free for life thingy Laughing

Platinum can get easy nowadays (got mine with latest promo with Petronas) got mesra points 5x more than normal mesra points. but if you insist, they will give you platinum 4 sure.

inm, platinum card allow you to see branch manager WITHOUT appointment... you can literally walked strainght into his office. hehe
adnanlr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/url]..picasaweb.google.com/adnanlr/AlamImpianTripNo2/photo#5171556612421484018
adnanlr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="eugers"]
Quote:

eugers - A101(b)-46

eugers- A101(b)-46 address : 4X, Jalan Tun Teja 35/2B

oh yes.. I almost bought the one next to you la eugers !! The 2nd house. Its is my 2nd choice actually.

wahh both of you is almost facing each other. Wink
adnanlr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meowakif wrote:
Hi all,
Glad to see this forum is active again..actually been following this forum quite a while already..we bought Tinta 1..A3-120...cheaper and suit our budget..when we went there, there are just 3,4 units left...not much choice with locations..but we really wanted the SD and decide on 120..somebody actually enquire abt the unit we booked already, but fortunately that person did not sign the Letter of Offer, so we quickly sign the letter( with the pictures adnanIr in our mind Smile ) and after that only went to the site..heheh..

btw..hope there will be a nursery or kindergarten in alam impian by next yr..easier to send our son, if not hv to go out of the township...

hi meowakif
I am also glad to see all of you here. In th ebeginning, I try to populate the thread with a few posting to gauge the water. Its a bit slow then, now I can say it is becomiing more active and definitely interesting. At least we have a place where all AI buyers who wanted to be online to share info and get to know one another. At least.

btw, your house no is A101-120 rite. The A3 is the type. ahaaa. if yes, I can add to the list if you dun mind la..

Looking at the overall planning, I foreseel I&P determine to make this area a low density habitation, which I kinda like. Offcourse essential amenities like school and others are considered but I do not think they will rise up so quickly, especially facilities like kindergarten etc.. but they will come at the end..
eugers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is for real la bro. it is BLR - 2% for total tenure. I can give you the detail if you wants. I understand some branch are more aggressic=ve than others.
For me the choice is between BLR-2% OR AIA "fixed rate" of 5.99% flat. Still thinking.

hehe ... nonetheless ... its a bit too late for me since have just signed the loan agreement few weeks ago ... Crying or Very sad

Quote:
inm, platinum card allow you to see branch manager WITHOUT appointment... you can literally walked strainght into his office. hehe

I asked for a parking spot in front of Subang Jaya branch but they cannot give me Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Looking at the overall planning, I foreseel I&P determine to make this area a low density habitation, which I kinda like. Offcourse essential amenities like school and others are considered but I do not think they will rise up so quickly, especially facilities like kindergarten etc.. but they will come at the end..

I heard Norman (I&P guy) say there are inquiries from people for the 2sty corner lot house. he wants to use it as kindergarten. maybe useful .. dunno

Quote:
[/url]..picasaweb.google.com/adnanlr/AlamImpianTripNo2/photo#5171556612421484018

having looked at ur picture again ... I just remembered how the master bed toilet and garden is designed. i thought ... someone could climb on the garden wall and go to the next house ... is this normal ka for linked houses? Not that I'm worried bout my future next door neighbor .. Laughing
eugers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
oh yes.. I almost bought the one next to you la eugers !! The 2nd house. Its is my 2nd choice actually.

Smile though the rear is very spacious, I thought the side of the house is bit too narrow for the wife's ID plan
mzk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Location Reply with quote

Not easy to find a house facing east, not facing junction, etc. with a good feng sui. he he he

Good... we all neighbour here.... I will move in once I got VP. no need to wait long. Its good if others also move in early.

Any Interior Designer or Architect here? Any Idea how to renovate the house.? do we need plan approval?
mzk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Meowakif...

actually I want to buy 120... but unluckily... 2 days later... somebody took it.... is it u?????

ha ha ha-- anyway.... a good buy
adnanlr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys
I tried to superimposed the layout I copied form AI ontop of google map. they will give you some idea how is the right of way (ROW) of the highway wrt to this development.

This is where in general Alam Impian is.

adnanlr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in greater detail

adnanlr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more detailed..hehe

my rough estimation of the location only... *best fit theory*

eugers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Good... we all neighbour here.... I will move in once I got VP. no need to wait long. Its good if others also move in early.

Yup, according to I&P .... the development and LKSA to cross the Klang river should complete early 2009 .... I'll probably move in latest mid 2009

Quote:

Any Interior Designer or Architect here? Any Idea how to renovate the house.? do we need plan approval?

Good Q! can ask I&P to renovate now or not? I was thinking of combining the dry and wet kitchen

Quote:
more detailed..hehe

my rough estimation of the location only... *best fit theory*

good one adnanlr! ... r u the architect mkz looking for? Laughing
adnanlr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eugers wrote:
Quote:

hehe ... nonetheless ... its a bit too late for me since have just signed the loan agreement few weeks ago ... Crying or Very sad

Quote:

I asked for a parking spot in front of Subang Jaya branch but they cannot give me Crying or Very sad

Quote:

I heard Norman (I&P guy) say there are inquiries from people for the 2sty corner lot house. he wants to use it as kindergarten. maybe useful .. dunno

Quote:

having looked at ur picture again ... I just remembered how the master bed toilet and garden is designed. i thought ... someone could climb on the garden wall and go to the next house ... is this normal ka for linked houses? Not that I'm worried bout my future next door neighbor .. Laughing

at the moment, I felt the banking are quite determine to get loan disbursed. The HSBC even wated to bring her manager. That is a good sign.

wrt to kindergarten, I think it will like Kota Kemuing where there are quite a number of them. But usually, the one who came 1st are the usual big names. Hope the best la.

wrt to the attached garden to the bathroom, I think you need to do some minor mod to make it a bit dificult for a climber to go through. You know, things like a patio bar or something like that.

Another thing, I believe the residence will group together and will make a residence Association (later). Those who moved in will form a group and at least do the security, since there is only 1 entry and egress road. So making a security post and rounds will be quite easy.

I also heard there are a few Dato' in the neighborhood, so they can be an asset wrt to arraging the securities ehh ? just guessing..
adnanlr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Location Reply with quote

mzk wrote:
Not easy to find a house facing east, not facing junction, etc. with a good feng sui. he he he

ya lar.. but if you noticed, at least the develooper didnlt arranged the houses in a square rows. The arrangement is more like Knots Landings (the TV series)

How to renovate ?.. wahh,,good to plan early. I suggest we wait for the id done on th seocnd house next to the completed one, infront of euger's house. That will give some idea.
Plan Approval is only needed if you change the structural or knockdown some wall. Facadewise , you cannot change. But who cares really.. imo, the house facade already nice and simple. Maybe you wanted to add some side balcony, etc, then need approval.
meowakif

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mzk..i think so it might be us..hahaha small world...actually the sales person told us u were also eyeing on canting corner..is that rite ? anyway good buy on the tinta 2 as it faces playground..

np adnanlr...tambah la as long as sensor a bit on the number... Twisted Evil

we plan to move in hopefully by Q1...glad to know mzk also moving in early...
syamsulf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Hv seen the forum quite a while ago but only decided to join in today. Thus, i'm new to this forum.

Anyway, just sign my SPA a week ago for Tinta. Does anyone know if there would be any shops would be built nearby our area ... Kalu dak hv to go to Seksyen 24 or 19 just find a quick groceries items.
mikamusz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all, haa.. so fun, found your future neighbour already.
I got an offer from OCBC which gave me BLR - 1.8 for whole tenure. and BSN BLR - 1.5, won;t goo for BSN because so leceh, payment kereta pun nak ker? then ING give me 5.75 flat rate for NZMC and 6.15 for ZMC but must buy insurance from them.. hhmm susah jugak
Maybank and HSBC looks good,can give them my contact number? If not mistaken, BLR -2% must be for loan more than 500K rite? in my case cannot go for that higher.

my contact number 019-2142733 (musz).
forgot my house "future" house number, later I add on
________
vaporizer reviews

Last edited by mikamusz on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
mzk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnan,

as 4 my hse, I'm thinking to extend my back area sampai the pagar. Additional 10 x 30 ft.

structure remain. Still need MBSA approval? or just do it....?

meowakif....

u r correct... for cheaper option... actually i want to buy corner lot... then... my wife prefer the SD..

eugers- A101(b)-46 address : 4X, Jalan Tun Teja 35/2B

Pls add..

Syamsyul - ??
Meowakif - ?
mikamusz - ?
syamsulf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see all response ... boleh form virtual comittee Smile

Here is my unit no - A101(a)-122 : Jln Tun Teja 35/4B
adnanlr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meowakif wrote:
mzk..i think so it might be us..hahaha small world...actually the sales person told us u were also eyeing on canting corner..is that rite ? anyway good buy on the tinta 2 as it faces playground..

np adnanlr...tambah la as long as sensor a bit on the number... Twisted Evil

we plan to move in hopefully by Q1...glad to know mzk also moving in early...

hi meowakif

I think it would be better to just indicate the lot no and then the street it is on.
eg A101-103 : Jalan Tun Teja 35/5C.
thanks for the cetusan idea. !

the playgrouind looks like a very decent size one too.. bagus la
meowakif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meowakif : A101(a)-120 : X, Jln Tun Teja 35/4B

Syamsul, our hse actually quite nearby..one hse apart only...

yes can see we're slowly adding our members here...hopefully more canting ppl also can join..more meriah.. Very Happy
adnanlr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

syamsulf wrote:
Hi All,

Hv seen the forum quite a while ago but only decided to join in today. Thus, i'm new to this forum.

Anyway, just sign my SPA a week ago for Tinta. Does anyone know if there would be any shops would be built nearby our area ... Kalu dak hv to go to Seksyen 24 or 19 just find a quick groceries items.

salam syamsul
welcome lahh.. tambaahh sorang lagi. congrats for the purchase.

afaik, shops will only be built a bit later. (based on plan) however, you can get quick groceries from the various mini market area Seksyen 24 tu la. (this side of the Klang River.) or further at B kemuning via Jalan Kebun (jauh sikit)
adnanlr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mzk wrote:
Adnan,
as 4 my hse, I'm thinking to extend my back area sampai the pagar. Additional 10 x 30 ft.
structure remain. Still need MBSA approval? or just do it....?

wohoo..tu sudah kena la bang. that is significant reno. You need to, else the insurance willnot cover if anything happen to the house. (retak/runtuh etc)
I suggest you apply for approval. Tak susah pun. Lst time I did at subang jaya nampak senang aja. Shah Alam not so sure.
Usuaally, th eenforcement team concentrate in newly develop area. So you wonlt lepas punya. Mesti dia kacau if you donlt have permit. They can slap stopwork (RM200inm/ day) and left your contractor hanging or demolish the atructure and ask you to pay for th cost to demolish, ni worst case)
Its not that expensive anyway to do proper application.
wahh.. rumah sudah 3113 sf and still mau tambah 300sf?..kelaurga mesti besar ni.. Wink

mzk wrote:

meowakif....
u r correct... for cheaper option... actually i want to buy corner lot... then... my wife prefer the SD..

menyampuk sikit.. wife memang nak yg besar aja.. hehe
adnanlr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Updated list of Alam Impianist Reply with quote

yes we need more Canting people... mari marii... jgn malu

ok updated list :

mzk - A101(b)-30 : 1X, Jalan Tun teja 35/2B
adnan - A101(a)-106 : 2X, Jalan Tun Teja 35/4A
eugers - A101(b)-46 : 4X, Jalan Tun Teja 35/2B
syamsulf - A101(a)-122 : XX, Jalan Tun Teja 35/4B
Meowakif - A101(a)-120 : XX, Jalan Tun Teja 35/4B
mikamusz - : to add pls
more ?
eugers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

welcome onboard! I think (not sure if it was just a dream) the I&P sales person said they will have some temporary shops to accommodate Tinta and Canting community. Not sure how's that done ... if I&P con me .. i con u all too! but yeah we need some nearby grocery stores

Quote:
Maybank and HSBC looks good,can give them my contact number? If not mistaken, BLR -2% must be for loan more than 500K rite? in my case cannot go for that higher.

adnanlr oso got contact in Maybank ... i got my loan from Maybank Subang Jaya ... 56339015. Talk to Aniza .... I'm sure u can squeeze good rates from her. If she buat-buat lupe about Alam Impian ... maybe u can mention my name: Amir
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 3 of 26

Jump to: