Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - AIA HOME LOAN

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AIA HOME LOAN
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eric Koh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: For your information Reply with quote

For information of KII,
AIA mortgage is Daily rest, so can pay in advance.
Reduce interest? now is the lowest. can refinance to other bank if lower interest applicable in later year (but highly unlikely, my opinion), lock up period of 5 years.
Prepay is allowed

PM me if you have some more question
Yourdadisangry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tot 6.25% is monthly rest and not daily? Sudah tukar kah?
Homelink

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elaine, I hope this could answer your doubt. When do you want to refinance?
Eric Koh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: To Homelink Reply with quote

I think it is fine for you to tell them, or show them the policy, but not the memo, the memo is for internal use and case sensitive, cause of the signature of the manager involved, hopefully you can delete the MEMO.

Eric Koh
Eric Koh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: To Homelink Reply with quote

sorry, just duplicated.
kll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you comare the AIA package with the one offered by ING now?
kll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
u are allowed to repay more, to early settle the loan of sell off the property anytime u want without paying any penalty. BUT u are not allowed to withdraw back whatever extra u've dump in.

homelink, is the prepayment used to reduce interest calculation as well as to reduce the principal... does it affect the montly instalment.

5.89% still being offered?

taking up AIA insurance to be eligible for 5.89% - how much does that costs.

what is the lock up period and any penalty for redeeming earlier?
kll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric and Homelink,

2 different versions:

Quote:
Visit here to check the current AIA package
.://'realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17620#17620

is the fixed rates of 5.79 and 5.89 still available? Confused
Homelink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Call for exisiting 5.89 coperate rate / policy holder package & also 5.75% for tenure < 10 yr. AIA will revised the packages soon.

KLL pls call me direct to grab this opportunity b4 it expired.

Personal Quotes - "Apply 1st, Decide Later"
KCL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, was just wondering what it means to "Apply First, Decide Later?". Some banks I asked want to see a deposit of some sort, i.e. either with the developer, or the earnest deposit for a sub-sale before you can apply for pre-approval. What if the loan doesn't come through? We'll forfeit the earnest deposit?! Does this apply to AIA as well? If not, can I apply for a loan now and then decide on a property say six months down the road?

Thanks!
Homelink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCL wrote:
Hi, was just wondering what it means to "Apply First, Decide Later?". Some banks I asked want to see a deposit of some sort, i.e. either with the developer, or the earnest deposit for a sub-sale before you can apply for pre-approval. What if the loan doesn't come through? We'll forfeit the earnest deposit?! Does this apply to AIA as well? If not, can I apply for a loan now and then decide on a property say six months down the road?

Thanks!

Hi KLC, "Apply 1st, Decide Later" can be inteperate as
1) If u made you downpayment booking already & not yet decide which bank 2 choose - confused
2) Or make a private arrangement with me if you really interest to grab the Fixed Rate offer before it expired although u haven't made d downpayment yet. Wink
KCL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homelink, I may just take you up on your Option 2. Question: how much would it cost to do that?
Homelink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If u r serious in getting it, I don't charge fee cos too many submission endup aborted nowaday. furthermore this is a special arrangement case.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: