Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - AGM 2011

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AGM 2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beeblock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: AGM 2011 Reply with quote

i understand this was held recently. I was out of country so messed it. The Iranian tenants have been given permission to put up noticeboards. This should be removed. What happens if each group wants to put up notice boards. The place will be a mess.
Any one with complaints should complained to the manager not William.It is the job of the manager to keep the standards of the condo.
ysmn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: AGM 2011 Reply with quote

beeblock wrote:
i understand this was held recently. I was out of country so messed it. The Iranian tenants have been given permission to put up noticeboards. This should be removed. What happens if each group wants to put up notice boards. The place will be a mess.
Any one with complaints should complained to the manager not William.It is the job of the manager to keep the standards of the condo.

Which project/property is this?
beeblock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ysmn
Greetings from london
The condo I was refering to was: Juta Mines Condo in Balakong near Mines, Serdang
Are you from Malaysia, too
Regards
ysmn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes beeblock, I am based in Malaysia & I am now back in Malaysia.
beeblock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently in London and make annual visits to Kl, whilst there I stay in Juta Mines Condo hence my concern about the condo. A good condo but management not to the good standards one expects. Not pro avtive in its management. I only wish I am able to stay there longer to keep them on their toes. Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: