Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Advise on Sri Murni Condo

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advise on Sri Murni Condo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Advise on Sri Murni Condo Reply with quote

Dear All,

My wife and I have been searching for the past few months for an upgrade to our 968 Sqft condo since "space" has become too small with our growing kids.

After months of searching, we have shortlisted Sri Murni in Bkt Ledang. Obviously the condo has been around for a while but it is clearly getting a face-lift.

I work in KL and my wife at UPM. In my case I would have to commute more to get to the office, as for my wife it would not make much difference.

a. Pro's

1. The condo is being re-furbished nicely.
2. Nice environment with a lot of trees.
3. Quiet place.

b. The setbacks are few, but too important to be omitted;

1. Why are they so many units for sale?
2. Is there any school near by the condo?
3. The units (at the exception of the duplex) have only 1 car park.
4. No public transport unless you call a cab.

I hope someone could help me sort this out.

Thank you in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: