Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Accounting

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Accounting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Accounting and Tax
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anna21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Accounting Reply with quote

Hi ,

I just need a clarification, I am doing fy account. For non business purchases, I never pass any journal entry but straight credit the bank and debit the sufficient account since i doing the whole year. Please advise.

Secondly, for payrol, do i take the net payment when payment is made and only gross payment willbe taken when it has to be accrued?

Thirdly please explain to me the share capital and paid up capital. Let say my boss currently increased his paid up capital, can he take out his funds back, if yea what will be the transaction?

Anna
mariaapee243

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Non Business activities should be treated as Drawing, otherwise the final account like Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet will showing the true statement. The entry you are being passed is correct to some extent, but not realistic.
AllenMass

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great business. Penny stocks business is different whole from other types of business. It is only that business where the investor doesn’t require high investment to start its business. He can start it with low investment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Accounting and Tax All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: