Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - A loan agent's after sales service

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A loan agent's after sales service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
resident

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: A loan agent's after sales service Reply with quote

A forumer in another forum posted this:

Quote:
most of my frens tell me that the moment you signed the letter of offer and paid the whatever set up fees required....u won't see the kind agent anymore. Then onwards, u will deal with the bank directly. and that depends on whether the bank's customer care consultants are properly trained and knowledgeable about their own homeloan products.

Perhaps the home loan agents here would like to comment and home buyers would like to share their experince?
ys126

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually this is very depands on individual lo..i guess that might be the commission based agent..after they done a deal, they wil go for next..
andrewcwkong

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the are some truth on what you said. after signing the letter of offer, then the loan agreement and you paid your fees. that is when the officer secure their sales and commission. what happens next depends on the officer after sales service. if you are lucky, they might be the helpful type or else not. depends on your luck on what type of officer you met though.

Andrew Kong
Mortgage Consultant
andrewcwkong@gmail.com
parven

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Anyone here looking for home loan that gives full flexibility?

Refinance or apply for a new home loan.We offer great mortgage rates on refinance loans, home loans for completed or under construction -only mortgages for your home.

For further information please feel free to drop me a mail at veen_0809@yahoo.com. Would like to assist to guys on home loans.

Regards
Parven
Alliance Mortgage Consultant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: