Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - 98% of Google Searches Stop on Page 1???

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

98% of Google Searches Stop on Page 1???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malasegaran84

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: 98% of Google Searches Stop on Page 1??? Reply with quote

98% of Google Searches Stop on Page 1 to pick the Business they feel they can Trust. Is it true? But how you can make your services attract the readers on the first look? Find out from the business tycoons on 14 & 15 January. Check out ..bizinaboxcreations.com/ for more info!
eleven1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, i think 98% is a big number , many internet users will not go further than the first search page that is the rumour out their, but many ,me & few people i know included, like to check more pages ,if you think about it is not wise to be satisfied with the first 10 results, internet has more to offer than that.
malasegaran84

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi eleven1, U have a point there that we should not be satisfied with the first 10 results. Yes, I too will also look for more pages, especially if I am very interested in the topic that I google search it.

But what does it mean if let's say a topic tops that first 10 results in that 1 page, doesn't it mean that there is a HUGE interest among internet people searching for that topic?

I mean, how did they get to the first page compared to the other pages? Why are some links in the first page and not in the second or the third?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: