Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - 3 residen @ melawati

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 residen @ melawati
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lacoste

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: 3 residen @ melawati Reply with quote

Hi there! Anyone bought a unit there? Just been to the show unit last week and it was nice. it is also a low density condominium.

I would certainly appreciate for views on this property from all the sifus

Very Happy
lacoste

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanctuary condo living...
...in East KL's latest address

- 3 acre prime freehold land, next to MRR2
- 6 units per floor, totalling 178 units only
- 10ft 6in ceilling height & personal foyer
- 13km / 20 minutes to KL City Centre
- Have the 200-million year old natural marvel of Quartz Ridge as your backdrop.
waawmn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just beside my house... cozy & cool places to stay.. temp avg. <26C
and no need air-con. The only set back is humidity here is quite high.
quite place to stay.
lacoste

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanna share with u guys the current pictures from the project site

lacoste

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

few photos of the show house taken from a website

living hall

foyer
shouldwebuy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

location etc for the project seems quite nice.
But i remember think the price is a bit expensive. Anyone can kindly help to do find out how much more expensive is this project, compared with similar condo around the area?
lacoste

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shouldwebuy wrote:
location etc for the project seems quite nice.
But i remember think the price is a bit expensive. Anyone can kindly help to do find out how much more expensive is this project, compared with similar condo around the area?

the price is a bit expensive compared to other similar condo around this area but considering it's a low density condo and still surrounded with lush greenery, the price is still reasonable. every floor has 6 units and it is served by 3 lifts

this condo is part of an international eco-resort development covering an area of 165 acres. Components of the exclusive project include lifestyle retail commercial units, high-end bungalows, semi-detached homes, linked villas, condominiums, a health spa and a proposed equestrian center.

there is another condo near 3 residen. if i'm not mistaken it's pv8 by platinum victory and the price is 280k onwards with a built-up area of 1500sq. ft but it is a high density condo with 600 units on a 4 acre land. it is also near squatters area sitting on the utar land.

there is also another condo near setapak lake city but i'm not sure about the price. but if i'm not mistaken it is an ex-mining land. correct me if i'm wrong
zenith

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi. i just visited the show house and manage to get some photos on the condo model. will post the photos later.
the building has nice facade and the location is quite good. takes about 25 minutes to reach pavilion kl on saturday with medium traffic (bukit bintang a bit congested on weekends). and the surrounding area is full of greeneries. i guess in the morning we can smell fresh air and enjoy the beauty of nature

need some views from u guys out there about this project?

Last edited by zenith on Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
kips2020

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Personally, I like the area. However, from the sales chart in the showhouse, the sales haven't been good. out of ~106units for block A, maybe about 30-40units sold. For investment purpose, the nearby Platinum Victory Condo can fetch RM1500 for unfurnished unit (~4 bedroom). I think 3Residen is definately more exclusive than the PV residential.

Any news when the construction is going to kickoff?
zenith

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kips2020 wrote:
Hi all,

Personally, I like the area. However, from the sales chart in the showhouse, the sales haven't been good. out of ~106units for block A, maybe about 30-40units sold. For investment purpose, the nearby Platinum Victory Condo can fetch RM1500 for unfurnished unit (~4 bedroom). I think 3Residen is definately more exclusive than the PV residential.

Any news when the construction is going to kickoff?

from what i heard, the construction will start on march 2008. r u staying near melawati?

i have to agree the sales is a bit slow because of the starting price. perhaps it is a bit expensive compared to other developments in this area. but from my personal point of view, this place is a very nice place to stay cause i've been staying in melawati for the past 10 years. the area is very calm and peaceful and it is also close to kl (approx 13km)
networth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is de BEST place to stay and i can say that again The BEST place to stay.

* nice area to jog
* nice hill to climb bkt Tabuh where you can see the Klang gate dam,UIA and KL area
* nice cendol and nasi lemak to eat Very Happy

What else can i say Smile
kips2020

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm not currently staying in Melawati. I was in Gombak back in 1999 for a year. I'm sold with the location, close proximity with the LRTs, and surroundings. I'd buy for investment, but later I wouldn't mind to consider moving there. Currently, i need more space than the 3Residen can offer...but who knows when the kids are out on their own, it could be my place.
lacoste

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kips2020,

have u bought a unit there? i'm planning to buy a unit there. already paid the booking fee. they said that we will also get home furnishing voucher worth RM10K, subsidies bank progressive interest RM10k & 1 unit aircond
genedavinci

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is this place btw? any additional info? prices? developer? website? mind to share?

the condo looks pretty interesting Very Happy
lacoste

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the condo is located in desa melawati which is not far from the platinum victory condo and just beside the mrr2. below is the satellite photo from google earth showing the location of the project

lacoste

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

genedavinci,

not much info on their website. i'll try to get a copy of their brochure and post it here. developer for this project is negara properties
kips2020

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lacoste wrote:
kips2020,

have u bought a unit there? i'm planning to buy a unit there. already paid the booking fee. they said that we will also get home furnishing voucher worth RM10K, subsidies bank progressive interest RM10k & 1 unit aircond

yes,i'm. more on long term planning. it's the smallest unit though - 1098 sqft. Which is yours?
I've got the same offers as well. Which bank are you looking at for loan?
lacoste

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kips2020 wrote:

yes,i'm. more on long term planning. it's the smallest unit though - 1098 sqft. Which is yours?

mine is type B, 1206 sqft. i'm using my company loan. but i've heard that maybank has a special loan offer for 3 residen.

u r using which bank for the loan? have u signed the s&p?
genedavinci

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hrm, looks interesting. will check out their sales office for more information. the sales office is located at the site?
lacoste

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

genedavinci wrote:
hrm, looks interesting. will check out their sales office for more information. the sales office is located at the site?

the sales office is not located at the site. it is located at melawati urban 1 ground floor just beside the big open car park. u can easily recognized melawati urban 1 because it is the tallest office building in melawati.
zenith

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pictures of the condo model

zenith

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kips2020

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lacoste wrote:
kips2020 wrote:

mine is type B, 1206 sqft. i'm using my company loan. but i've heard that maybank has a special loan offer for 3 residen.

u r using which bank for the loan? have u signed the s&p?

Mine is AIA. I'm going for fixed rate. Dont know abt special rate by Maybank, last time, it was a normal offer...some banks offered better rate. The construction is quite late, isnt it. I don't see any activities at the site.
networth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our Hong Leong Bank Islamic loan (open for all races) is not too bad as well.

Here are the rates and features for under construction property :

1st year : 3.88%
thereafter :IFR -1.50%

The maximun, the IFR can goes is 10.75%, should the economy is bad and the BLR is at 12%, we will still use the IFR 10.75% - 1.50%.

Flexi payment from here i can give a free consultation,where you can save up 80K.

Zero Moving Cost all the legal fees, stamp duty, processing fees and etc, will bare by the bank.

NO Penalty = Should you, choose to refinance to other bank within 5 years and we wont charge you anything.

Please feel free to let me know, should you have any queries.

Thank You.
zenith

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: