Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - 28 @ Puchong Hartamas

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

28 @ Puchong Hartamas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
preacher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: 28 @ Puchong Hartamas Reply with quote

Went to the show units at Puchong Hartamas last Sunday.

Only 28 units available. Land area 18 * 65. Built-up of 1,400 sq feet. Price from RM240K When I reached there at about 1 pm, only 2 more units was available, one was a corner unit going for RM375K.

House is about 95% ready, just minor touch-ups with CF expected to be ready by March 2006.

Design wise, a bit small. Car porch only big enough for one car, unless the other car is a Kancil. No living room upstairs and rooms are a bit on the smaller side. Bathroom 2 upstairs very small. Doors will get wet each time you take a bath there for sure.

Entrance to dry kitchen very small, not big enough for a big fridge to go through.

Else, still a good buy, considering that the other units, abiet bigger are going for at least RM350K. Any one else went to visit the show units.
empsun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is freehold, is it? How about the location? Is it accessible from major roads or do we need to pass through small kampung road?
jasonloh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... interesting.. didn't know they had 18x65 units for sale. Are these leftovers from the earlier phases or is this a new launch? Where are these situated? Near the main entrance or near to Kimcrest?

Assuming the finishing is decent, RM240k is quite a bargain buy for a freehold landed property. No wonder they are almost all snapped up. I am sure main access is still via the kampung road with the bandar puteri road being an alternate access.

I was considering Kimcrest some time back.

Read my comments here.

..realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=394&highlight=kimcrest
preacher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but I am not really familar with Puchong. It is quite accessible from the main road but the condition is quite bad. I entered near the DHL / Artwright way. Its very near to the big signage "Puchong Hartamas".

This is actually a "new launch". Not leftovers but only 28 units. Marketed under the slogan "Built and Sell" thus there is no brouche but the built-up is very small.

As I said, there is no way a "Big" fridge is going to fit through the enterance to the dry kitchen. Also, upstairs, no second "family room" but if you want Puchong and not particular on space, still a reasonable buy but I doubt there is any left.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: