Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - 2 storey Semi-D / Cluster Home for RM400k

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 storey Semi-D / Cluster Home for RM400k

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
digerati

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: 2 storey Semi-D / Cluster Home for RM400k Reply with quote

Say if you were to recommend based on the followings:-

1) For Own Stay. Hence is looking for place that is well-planned and would be suitable to raise a family.
2) Currently working around KLCC area, wish to be as close as possible to the office
3) House Type: Semi-D / Cluster Home (With at least L-shaped land - some courtyard homes are like this)
4) Maximum budget of RM400k. Yes I'm aware that this budget would mean places like Klang, Bangi, Shah Alam, Sungai Buloh, Rawang etc and not the high-end areas
5) Freehold is preferred, but would consider leasehold
6) Under constructions is preferred due to cashflow restrictions for RM400k properties, but would consider cheaper completed properties.

Where would you recommend? And why?
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u can try Emerald Rawang... coz i'm buying there...
..mystorey.com.my

but for your max budget, better try this Anggun@Rawang...
..hongbeeland.com

good luck
viper76

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U can also have alook at Sunway Alam Suria.. it's a Semi-D/cluster Home... I bought my house there..

Projected completion by April 2008, but I heard it going to delay to June 2008.

It's a leasehold property and the price is below RM400K.. so it is exactly what u want. So go have a look..

.://..sunwaycity.com/projects/01/03suriasemidlinks.html
ysmn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me i want to minimise my commuting time and cost as well my carbon footprint. I would assume 9% int for 20yrs of 90%. ie installment rm3.24k per month. What i would do is rent a place closest to klcc to achieve my goals in 1st sentence above. I would save the difference in a special account and buy my own house at the right time. A house is not a home because you bought it. Rather a home is where your heart is. And where your heart is is more about with whom rather than where. Well that's my unconventional response to your question.
digerati

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem is that the prices that some houses that i'm currently interested in is rising at rates higher than 9% per annum... and my income is not increasing as much. So in the end, i'll never catch up with the house price Rolling Eyes
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

digerati wrote:
the problem is that the prices that some houses that i'm currently interested in is rising at rates higher than 9% per annum... and my income is not increasing as much. So in the end, i'll never catch up with the house price Rolling Eyes

with the price hike of cost construction matrials, you'd better find one fast!
digerati

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know!

But the problem is, with all the rising price of things, my disposable income is becoming even much less!
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

digerati wrote:
I know!

But the problem is, with all the rising price of things, my disposable income is becoming even much less!

i feel u, bro..
linustw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

digerati wrote:
I know!

the best time to buy any property was always yesterday!

Any property mentors will tell you that the worst decision on property investment (doesn't matter own stay or for rent, still investment) is to pay rent.

Yes, purchasing power is shrinking by day, so if you don't buy now, it will only mean one thing - shrink further.

Perhaps you should re-evaluate your "needs" and "wants". Get something more affortable and logical than what you want. Get a house/condo where public transport is within reach and amenities are plentiful. Ride through this difficult time. Save enuf money and upgrade later.
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:
Any property mentors will tell you that the worst decision on property investment (doesn't matter own stay or for rent, still investment) is to pay rent.
If the property 'mentor' is familiar with the Income Tax Act 1967, he might beg to differ with you.
digerati

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollsroyce wrote:
linustw wrote:
If the property 'mentor' is familiar with the Income Tax Act 1967, he might beg to differ with you.

explain please!
ysmn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+ve cash flow is not profit and profit is not value. The test is to achieve all 3 if possible. That is +ve cash flow, profit and increased value.

For me the units I own are rented out and I live in a rented property. I treat every decision as a financial decision, and work out my opportunity cost over a 10 year time frame to decide to go ahead or not with a purchase.

Of course it must be within my reasonable means so as not to overexpose myself during times when the market goes down - be it property market, money market, construction market, etc.

The extra benefit is I maintain a small war chest for opportunities. As a rule 50% of my nett assets are always cash.

This works for me, you got to find out what works for you.
tkc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"50% of my nett assets are always cash." cash as in ringgit malaysia ar? if u are employed, isnt it most of our assets in cash already in EPF? so still keep more to make up to 50%? how about keeping more foreign currencies or gold?
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any tips on how to do the interior design of these type of houses?
shrimphead8118

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: New2styLink,AlamDamai-NearConnaught/LenSen/CherasLeisureMall Reply with quote

Check out this Newly completed 2-sty Terrace/Link , Alam Damai ( Near Connaught / LenSen / Cheras Leisure Mall )

..realestate.net.my/photoclass/showproduct.php?product=10657&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: