Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - 1st step for buying a house

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1st step for buying a house

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maubelirumah

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: 1st step for buying a house Reply with quote

im new here. planning to buy my first house soon. right now, still searching secara ganas Smile my question..

1. i found a nice house in bukit mahkota price 162k. can i get full loan for this?
2. if i get full loan, what should i prepare next? how much money should i have?
3. for a fixed loan, how much do i have to pay for the house during construction? anggarannya how much?
4. i don't know where to put this. i heard there are tempat pelupusan sampah in Bukit Mahkota. is it right? do it sent the "lovely" smell to nearby housing area?

thanks bro, for viewing and answering Very Happy Very Happy
preacher

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will try to answer your questions. Suggest that you visit the following website.

.://..fiscal-wise.com.my/FiscalWiseWeb/default.aspx

1) Full loan depends on your credit standing and the said property. Are you buying from Developer or second-hand market? Where is Bukit Mahkota?

2) You will need some extra money for Legal Fees, for SPA (depending whether the Developer is subsidizing it) and Loan Agreement. The website will tell you how much is it. You might also need some $ for stamp duty, depending on whether the individual title has been issued.

3) Monthly repayment as a general guide cannot exceed 1/3 of your gross pay. The website has some good Loan calculators.

4) No idea on this one. Anyone? Suggest that you visit survey the area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: