Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - 1SENTUL CONDOMINIUM

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1SENTUL CONDOMINIUM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahhzen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, anyone checked with the developer? are they still available units?
Eva85

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhzen wrote:
Hi, anyone checked with the developer? are they still available units?

Hi ahhzen, if im not mistaken, there are quite a number of units left fir block A and 30% of units left in block B. the price for block A will be slightly higher than units in block B. I suggest you pay a visit to the show unit so that you can get more info from the sale person.

TO OTHER 1SENTULIANS : any updates ???? it is getting lesser and lesser posting in our 1sentul page leh........!!!!! plz do keep everybody update of the progress of construction.....THANKS !!!!
vhung

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Hi!! Reply with quote

Hi all 1 sentulian, new year almost finish everyone is starting busy seldom updated the new post here!! I'm one of the 1 sentul buyer my unit on Block A!! The new DUKE highway is open and our project still need wait untill march only start the the project according the devoleper news!! Let us just wait one more month!! Wish to see all on the the complete day Jan 2011!!
Eva85

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Hi!! Reply with quote

vhung wrote:
Hi all 1 sentulian, new year almost finish everyone is starting busy seldom updated the new post here!! I'm one of the 1 sentul buyer my unit on Block A!! The new DUKE highway is open and our project still need wait untill march only start the the project according the devoleper news!! Let us just wait one more month!! Wish to see all on the the complete day Jan 2011!!

Hi vhung !!! nice to meet you here. which unit you bought in Block A ? facing the pool ???? and what is the price ???? heard that the price in block A will be higher than Block B. dunno whether is true or not. dun mind sharing ????? Very Happy
vhung

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, My unit is the small unit A2 facing pool from lanai there can have a bit KLCC view!! Hope!! Ya.. the price is up about 10% to 15% but the time i brought still entitled the 2% discount but 2 years maintenance fee was no!! My unit is around 300k after discount a bit late when i buy has to paid more!! Now the price ald up to minimum 305k block b only left very limited units and block A i think still left around 60% but a lot been booking.. so how about u and other 1 sentulian??
tcw1234

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

visit this link to view the sample letter regrding the loan application and other sample letter regarding of the purchases of property

..information-cwting.blogspot.com/2009/01/authorization-to-assist-in-my.html
________
Toyota C transmission

Last edited by tcw1234 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
brianccg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya.. hope to see the progress work start next month else I think is time to ask for refund...
Eva85

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vhung wrote:
Well, My unit is the small unit A2 facing pool from lanai there can have a bit KLCC view!! Hope!! Ya.. the price is up about 10% to 15% but the time i brought still entitled the 2% discount but 2 years maintenance fee was no!! My unit is around 300k after discount a bit late when i buy has to paid more!! Now the price ald up to minimum 305k block b only left very limited units and block A i think still left around 60% but a lot been booking.. so how about u and other 1 sentulian??

hi vhung, i bought Block B, a unit facing Block A. i bought it quite early, around june 2008, so i got 4% discounts (i dun wan the 2 years free maintainance). anyhow, for the new purchaser, they can receive a complimentary kitchen rite ???? or they still need to pay ??
i agree with Brainccg. if they still havent start anything at the construction site, we shud take action aldy. Besides, when will be the official launch of 1Sentul ???? and starting from now, they have only ard 22 months to finish the condo. is this sufficient to build a 2 towers condo??? i have no idea, anyone can please commen ???
brianccg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called the developer just now and they advised that the project is going to be on time and work shall commence next month
zoul3d

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hip hip yahoooo!!!oopps too xcited maa.. Laughing Laughing i ll monitor the progress time to time..im staying at mawar apartment bandar baru sentul so i can see our site tru my window...harap janji di tepati..
vhung

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The time when i sign the S&P, i did ask the lawyer how come that slow progress. If let said the project over the expectation date the developer will get fine to paid the penatly 10% to buyer. But pls read carefully the S&P inside is write when the stamping of S&P date the day start calcula.. mean is when get the complete S&P, for example i get on feb 2009 then the developer can complete the project on feb 2012 but i cannot ask for penatly. But since i sign the S&P untill now the lawyer side haven't give me the complete stamping S&P so bit hurry now coz i need the lawyer give me the letter for without the EPF. I think lawyer side is deal with devoloper or what la.. so slow both side, i called last few weeks the lawyer said the director outstation still haven't sign my S&P, how about all?? u guy all get the complete stamping S&P ald??
vhung

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Eva, i not entitled the kitchen cabinet so let said yes i think i'll dun wan lo. Coz you never know what the looking for the cabinet maybe later u don like or what. My s&p only write is the 2 parking but no cabinet. I think the one is new promotion with cabinet but without discount... Then ur unit maybe is facing me which level u are??
Eva85

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vhung wrote:
Dear Eva, i not entitled the kitchen cabinet so let said yes i think i'll dun wan lo. Coz you never know what the looking for the cabinet maybe later u don like or what. My s&p only write is the 2 parking but no cabinet. I think the one is new promotion with cabinet but without discount... Then ur unit maybe is facing me which level u are??

hi vhung, my unit is at 11 floor unit type A1. is your unit facing mine??? haha...............hopefully the developer can give solid promise loo.......really waited damn long. Sad
brianccg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to protect our interest as purchaser, i will suggest now we start exchange the contact number and keep contact so that we can monitoring the progress of the work and take some action, if necessary if something goes wrong especially in this situation now.

You guys can email me your contact at brianccg@hotmail.com and I shall compiled the contact list and distribute to you guys.
yeehs18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time when I visited the show unit and developed strong interest to buy. That time I want higher floor (15+ above) to maximise the KLCC view but the sales told me high floor all sold out and advised me to buy the non favour unit. But I knew it is not and they will try to woo buyers to buy non favoured unit so that they can claim high sales and jack up the good remaining unit price to rep more profits. I was dissapointed. Seeing their no track record, surrounding, traffic, and etc I decided to withdraw. Now I'm a happy owner of a landed in Sutera Damansara.

Heard rumors about this developer not doing well. Many such new developers will max up their cash profits from the downpayment and then pour them to forex or quick investment to make tons more before channeling and cash out to continue the construction. Unfortunately they done it in a bad time and all cash fried seeing the recession crisis.

You guys better form community, enquire legal advise and seek housing ministry to follow up already. With current time if they build also will late deliver and bad quality. Good luck man.
brianccg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You quoted: -

"
Heard rumors about this developer not doing well. Many such new developers will max up their cash profits from the downpayment and then pour them to forex or quick investment to make tons more before channeling and cash out to continue the construction. Unfortunately they done it in a bad time and all cash fried seeing the recession crisis. "

Mind to explain more?
yeehs18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just rumors that I got from friends and relatives discussing about property and their interest. I have nothing to proof of course.

As for new comers developer using development money for other quick investment purpose this is a normal thing. Check what happenned to Talam and you will understand. I hope I'm wrong for this developer.

But anyway, be prepared. Call them up for status. If they keep dragging, common sense will tell you of something.
Eva85

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anybody please advice that the current BLR is going down to 5.95 and other banks are offering -BLR2.2. for some 1sentul purchaser, we got only -BLR 1.5 when we sign for the bank loan. So, at this situation, are we allow to request the bank to admend/give us the more competitive rate ??
brianccg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eva

Nobody can advise you on your question on int except you have to call 2 your banker yourself to check
vhung

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we all need sit down for this matter if devoleper untill next month still not!! i agree with brian said..
this is my email address here..
zoe_my27@yahoo.com.hk
zoul3d

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still nothing on site..suppose they already bring in some building material now if wanna start work next week.i recieved a letter from bank yesterday...
vhung

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait till next month see how.. if not we really need to do something.. any idea all sentulian??
Eva85

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoul3d wrote:
Still nothing on site..suppose they already bring in some building material now if wanna start work next week.i recieved a letter from bank yesterday...

Zoul3d, what is the letter about that you received from the bank ? mind to disclose ?any one call to sentul perdana office to ask recently ?
zoul3d

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry eva..late reply..it just a loan update status from eon bank..nothing special..huhu
Seetha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Im new and got myself registered only today. Thanks to Zoe. Its really very kind of you. Whats the latest regarding the development of 1sentul condo? Has anyone gone to the developers office since March has begun? I bought my unit last May 2008 in Parcel B at the 12th flr.Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 9 of 20

Jump to: