Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - 1120 Park Avenue - Petaling Jaya South...

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1120 Park Avenue - Petaling Jaya South...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tkk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

king4891 wrote:
Photo belong to Lamode. Taken on 9:30am.

Type L: 286K - 305K
Type M: 246K - 264K
Type S1: 206K - 222K

Free 2 airconds, glass shower screen and 2 water heater point.
[url]
..forum.lowyat.net/.?act=Attach&type=post&id=1400029[/url]

is a good news for all the first buyer... keep it up...
lanchiau89

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haiya... found out cannot get the 7.5% rebate on completion in instalments if not take bank loan but can get only a small discount on purchase price. So no choice but to take bank loan. Never mind lucky get good offer from a bank give ZERO COST package at B-2.2% but only condition need to take MRTA about 1.1K. Another capital cost according to Mr Daryl... makan into possible untung later..

2nd phase launching, long queues and registrations but in the end response not so good cos go up 20%. Wah.. the developer really geng! Eat big fat early chinese new year ang pow.. but in the end the sales slow down.. kekeekeke... i counted about 379 units booked from 656 unit available in 2nd phase today. 57.77% take up rate in 3 days. Is this good or bad? 2nd phase units priced at rm248psf compare to about rm215psf for 1st phase (before 7.5% rebate at a later date on completion.
mlee8088

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lanchiau89 wrote:
So no choice but to take bank loan. Never mind lucky get good offer from a bank give ZERO COST package at B-2.2% but only condition need to take MRTA about 1.1K.

I am applying for the bank loan as well. May I know which bank could offer ZERO COST package at B-2.2%.
lanchiau89

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlee8088 wrote:
lanchiau89 wrote:
So no choice but to take bank loan. Never mind lucky get good offer from a bank give ZERO COST package at B-2.2% but only condition need to take MRTA about 1.1K.

I am applying for the bank loan as well. May I know which bank could offer ZERO COST package at B-2.2%.

Mr/Ms mlee8088. according to bank no more such rate. all banks offer now around b-1.85% non zero cost. sorry ya... i apply thru a mortgage broker instead of the banker there and manage get special rate as the mortgage broker really geng.. know jalan2 inside bank and get good rate from HQ. some more my parents business with the bank and according to them good record so get good rate. The mortgage agent also got another guy b-2% zero cost.. so he really geng one.
ysmn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lanchiau89 wrote:
57.77% take up rate in 3 days. Is this good or bad?
Good.
eijilee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
lanchiau89 wrote:
Good.

Bad. Judge from recent launched projects, a good property should able to sold out before launch. Laughing
limwc78

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lanchiau89 wrote:
Haiya... found out cannot get the 7.5% rebate on completion in instalments if not take bank loan but can get only a small discount on purchase price. So no choice but to take bank loan. Never mind lucky get good offer from a bank give ZERO COST package at B-2.2% but only condition need to take MRTA about 1.1K. Another capital cost according to Mr Daryl... makan into possible untung later..

2nd phase launching, long queues and registrations but in the end response not so good cos go up 20%. Wah.. the developer really geng! Eat big fat early chinese new year ang pow.. but in the end the sales slow down.. kekeekeke... i counted about 379 units booked from 656 unit available in 2nd phase today. 57.77% take up rate in 3 days. Is this good or bad? 2nd phase units priced at rm248psf compare to about rm215psf for 1st phase (before 7.5% rebate at a later date on completion.

Actually the phase 2 already increase 20% but still manage to sold 379 in 3 days consider very good response. compare to phase 1 464 unit is 6 to 7 days. no much developer can manage to get that good sale in this short period. The remaining 272 unit developer already not urgent to sell off already. Because it can base on the construction stage to increase the price slowly. I believe every day now still have some one to book the unit.
ysmn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

limwc78 wrote:
lanchiau89 wrote:

Actually the phase 2 already increase 20% but still manage to sold 379 in 3 days consider very good response. compare to phase 1 464 unit is 6 to 7 days. no much developer can manage to get that good sale in this short period. The remaining 272 unit developer already not urgent to sell off already. Because it can base on the construction stage to increase the price slowly. I believe every day now still have some one to book the unit.
You are absolutely right.
king4891

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lanchiau89 wrote:

After read your post, would like to share this to 2nd phase buyer.

1st phase bought at RM241k * 7.5% = RM18,075 rebate.

2nd phase bought at RM286k * 7.5% = RM21,450 rebate.

additional of RM3,375 on rebate. of course, can save more from free interest.

This is the extra goodies I can think of after read your post. please do not compare the price different between phase 1 and 2. That's the rules of the property game.
Graneon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr king, I'm really impress with your calculation...you sure knows how to brings up the best points on 1120 PA. You are so 'geng'.

Btw you mentioned not to compare price between phase 1 & phase 2. Do you mean phase 1 & 2 is a totally different project. I'm so confused now. Sorry for such a noob question but can you please enlighten me a bit. Thank you in advance
ysmn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eijilee wrote:
ysmn wrote:
lanchiau89 wrote:
Good.

Bad. Judge from recent launched projects, a good property should able to sold out before launch. Laughing
In order to maximise shareholder value and optimise profits and create a vibrant development by a developer with a good management and healthy balance sheet, rule of thumb is 50% sold shortly after launch, and balance sold out before 50% construction completion. ie Max IRR.
For me if I am a shareholder and project is sold out before launch, I won't be too happy with my management. The trick is to set the highest possible price to achieve this balance.
For developer, striking the right balance is the tricky part, so it seems safer if they sell out before launch, eventhough it does not maximise shareholder value.
king4891

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graneon wrote:
Mr king, I'm really impress with your calculation...you sure knows how to brings up the best points on 1120 PA. You are so 'geng'.

Btw you mentioned not to compare price between phase 1 & phase 2. Do you mean phase 1 & 2 is a totally different project. I'm so confused now. Sorry for such a noob question but can you please enlighten me a bit. Thank you in advance

Is up to you how you going to understand it. Non-sense, not good point, geng or not, bullshit....

who care? you care?

Last edited by king4891 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
king4891

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
eijilee wrote:
ysmn wrote:
lanchiau89 wrote:
Good.

In order to maximise shareholder value and optimise profits and create a vibrant development by a developer with a good management and healthy balance sheet, rule of thumb is 50% sold shortly after launch, and balance sold out before 50% construction completion. ie Max IRR.
For me if I am a shareholder and project is sold out before launch, I won't be too happy with my management. The trick is to set the highest possible price to achieve this balance.
For developer, striking the right balance is the tricky part, so it seems safer if they sell out before launch, eventhough it does not maximise shareholder value.

But for not listed company should be ok. can settle at home... Laughing
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

king4891 wrote:
ysmn wrote:
eijilee wrote:
ysmn wrote:
lanchiau89 wrote:
Good.

Why non PLC should be ok?
to be continued...
Graneon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

king4891 wrote:
Graneon wrote:

Is up to you how you going to understand it. Non-sense, not good point, geng or not, bullshit....

who care? you care?

i need to stick my head inside my ass to understand you.
mlee8088

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lanchiau89 wrote:

Mr/Ms mlee8088. according to bank no more such rate. all banks offer now around b-1.85% non zero cost. sorry ya... i apply thru a mortgage broker instead of the banker there and manage get special rate as the mortgage broker really geng.. know jalan2 inside bank and get good rate from HQ. some more my parents business with the bank and according to them good record so get good rate. The mortgage agent also got another guy b-2% zero cost.. so he really geng one.

thanks.check with rest of 3 panel banks, they all charge B-1.85% whole tenor. guess this is quite standard.
ysmn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graneon wrote:
king4891 wrote:
Graneon wrote:

who care? you care?

This is hillarious! Thanks.
cblee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eijilee wrote:
ysmn wrote:
lanchiau89 wrote:
Good.

Sure Boh? Phase 2 already increased 20% wor ? Park 51 can match meh?
eijilee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cblee wrote:
eijilee wrote:
ysmn wrote:
lanchiau89 wrote:
Good.

Dont understand the needs to compare between 1120 Park Avenue and Park 51 again....
king4891

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graneon wrote:
king4891 wrote:
Graneon wrote:

who care? you care?

haha... first Photo then Cannot Tahan now Graneon.

Although using the different name but the way you write are the same. haizz.... grow up please.
king4891

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cblee wrote:
eijilee wrote:
ysmn wrote:
lanchiau89 wrote:
Good.

don't compare with Park 51 and Empire Damansara. Mr. Graneon and Mr. Cannot Tahan bought few units there. They strictly don't like people talk bad about their property but they strictly like to talk bad about other property.

Be caution!
king4891

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot Tahan wrote:
king4891 wrote:
ysmn wrote:
eijilee wrote:
ysmn wrote:
lanchiau89 wrote:
Good.

Why non PLC should be ok?
to be continued...

Because your dad name is not PETER.
Graneon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

king4891 wrote:
Graneon wrote:
king4891 wrote:
Graneon wrote:

who care? you care?

haha... first Photo then Cannot Tahan now Graneon.

Although using the different name but the way you write are the same. haizz.... grow up please.

judging by the way you write I can safely conclude that you have inferiority complex syndrome.

Me, I have stockholm syndrome...the more I read the more I agree with dt & ct....haha
Graneon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a friend. He bought a black kancil. He was so proud of he even name it Raja. To make it go faster, he put in all sort of modifications. He also turbocharged it. But best of all is the exhaust pipe. the sounds was loud that it could put all the ferraris to shame. To him this kancil is the best car around. Anyone talks bad about it will be bashed. Then, one fine day while trying to outrun a proton wira he smashed his kancil into a tree. Sadly his life was wasted there. We saw the accident and we notice many people taking down the car number. In memory of him, My other friend and I decided to use the kancil registration number and place some bet with magnum 4d.
The next day we were overjoyed because the number struck first place in magnum 4d. We partied for 3 days and completely forgot to attend his funeral. We regretted so much.......we didn't placed a bigger bet on it. By the way the first price number was 4891.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graneon wrote:
I had a friend. He bought a black kancil. He was so proud of he even name it Raja. To make it go faster, he put in all sort of modifications. He also turbocharged it. But best of all is the exhaust pipe. the sounds was loud that it could put all the ferraris to shame. To him this kancil is the best car around. Anyone talks bad about it will be bashed. Then, one fine day while trying to outrun a proton wira he smashed his kancil into a tree. Sadly his life was wasted there. We saw the accident and we notice many people taking down the car number. In memory of him, My other friend and I decided to use the kancil registration number and place some bet with magnum 4d.
The next day we were overjoyed because the number struck first place in magnum 4d. We partied for 3 days and completely forgot to attend his funeral. We regretted so much.......we didn't placed a bigger bet on it. By the way the first price number was 4891.

I'll be watching close to 3ds internet at 7pm...HEHEHE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 21 of 26

Jump to: