Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - 1120 Park Avenue - Petaling Jaya South...

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1120 Park Avenue - Petaling Jaya South...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kewrien

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
Btw i've also heard down the grapevine that further up where nearer to PJCC is, some developer was toying with the idea of building Grade A offices to tap the NPE. This was some years ago, whether idea will be brought to fruition or not, i've no idea whatsoever. I'm not condoning nor condemning purchases in this area. I, myself, am not vested here. So pls check your sources at your own peril.

Season's Greetings! Very Happy

good english and grammer... spend your time to write book could make your fortune greater than do posting in the forum. too bad my english is too poor and do not write well, shame to myself.
photolithography

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kewrien wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
Btw i've also heard down the grapevine that further up where nearer to PJCC is, some developer was toying with the idea of building Grade A offices to tap the NPE. This was some years ago, whether idea will be brought to fruition or not, i've no idea whatsoever. I'm not condoning nor condemning purchases in this area. I, myself, am not vested here. So pls check your sources at your own peril.

good english and grammer... spend your time to write book could make your fortune greater than do posting in the forum. too bad my english is too poor and do not write well, shame to myself.

not deep la, daryl just speak out straight forward the negative side of this project...u cannot accept and no point to fight back, just keep quiet la, nt nid ask ppl leave this forum geh..be gentleman la....i found that mostly talk rude and behave like kid in this forum are the buyers of park avenue, hope they do not represent majority...
alvc2009

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkk wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
TKK, btw what's new in BJ & Sunway? I'd be interested. Very Happy

According from the breaking news... BJ(Freehold) will be launching in 2010-Q3 and Sunway(leasehold) is launching in 2010-Q2...

once i get more information i will probably open another thread for the discussion... the prices shall start from 260per sqf. The size is 12xx sqf onwards

tkk, BJ & Sunway area has been on my radar, do share more when the time comes, cheers.
alvc2009

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kewrien wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

For all you know Daryl could already be writing a book/books, heck he could even be a best selling writer in disguise. And oh Daryl, you say i give you a hard time? Wink
ysmn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And after that I'll rewrite the "For Dummies", "For Idiots" and "For Morons" versions, only if Daryl would agree to collaborate with me on those projects.
king4891

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

photolithography wrote:
kewrien wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

not deep la, daryl just speak out straight forward the negative side of this project...u cannot accept and no point to fight back, just keep quiet la, nt nid ask ppl leave this forum geh..be gentleman la....i found that mostly talk rude and behave like kid in this forum are the buyers of park avenue, hope they do not represent majority...

100% sold out in 1 week, seem like nobody care about rude or behave like kid.
ysmn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

king4891 wrote:
photolithography wrote:
kewrien wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

Mr King, You are absolutely correct here.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
king4891 wrote:
photolithography wrote:
kewrien wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kewrien wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

Lastly...eventually...finally... Ah K starts to realise his insufficiency...Yes, this is a good starting point to learn, congrate.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very dangerous, Ls & Gs,

If i may share with you what happened in US in 50s. There was a stupid organisation called "KKK", they were white, and killed & raped all colored, mainly black

I am in utmost worry for the safety of 1120 future dwellers, Beware that KKK found its resurrection in 1120,

King
Kurien
Kewrien

KKK

Murder rate must be very high
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cblee wrote:

with the price level, 1120 is the star for the area and the location is good enuf to attract everybody. I believe chinese represent the biggest group of purchasers. Anyway, with 4 storey shops around, the project should not compared with the older condos around.

Wah, if 1120 can ever be a star, it must be a falling star...

4 storey shoplots... are u referring to those vacant for long long time one? HEHEHE
photolithography

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot Tahan wrote:
Very dangerous, Ls & Gs,

If i may share with you what happened in US in 50s. There was a stupid organisation called "KKK", they were white, and killed & raped all colored, mainly black

I am in utmost worry for the safety of 1120 future dwellers, Beware that KKK found its resurrection in 1120,

King
Kurien
Kewrien

KKK

haha..r they the same persons?..hope tis 3k gang become the JMB member, they can make tis property even worst... Smile
tkk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patricktoh187 wrote:
I have not seen anybody discuss about the maintenance fee. How much per sqf? One of the key factor that strata property could survive after VP is the maintenance fee collection.

Fyi most flats & apartments surronding this area had less than 50% paying rate. Imaging those people move into 1120PA. I hope I am wrong.

Hi Patrick,

i believe someone has discuss on this earlier... is 0.15 per sqf + 10% SF

good point that you have brought up here... most of the flats & apartments peoples are moving out is included you... i believe most of them is like you would like to upgrade their living to better class. so you have decided to move BJ and you are affordable for sub-sales 350k for Savanna and someone will prefer to move around same area they currently live due to budget constraints with better class + security !!

I have done some research around this area. The most higher class apartment around this area is Sri Manja Court and maintain very well... for PA1120 is the HOPE for the buyers... Again, many of them buying PA1120 is from surrounding ppls...

On another hand, they cannot take it because of 50% ppls are not paying the maintenance fees.... Therefore, move to better apartment is better CHOICE or HOPE... else they can be like you move to BJ.
tkk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvc2009 wrote:
tkk wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
TKK, btw what's new in BJ & Sunway? I'd be interested. Very Happy

According from the breaking news... BJ(Freehold) will be launching in 2010-Q3 and Sunway(leasehold) is launching in 2010-Q2...

once i get more information i will probably open another thread for the discussion... the prices shall start from 260per sqf. The size is 12xx sqf onwards

tkk, BJ & Sunway area has been on my radar, do share more when the time comes, cheers.

Hi Alvc2009,

Definitely will share to you and everyone... i will make sure i will be the early bird first hehehe...
king4891

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot Tahan wrote:
kewrien wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

Lastly...eventually...finally... Ah K starts to realise his insufficiency...Yes, this is a good starting point to learn, congrate.

100% sold in 1 week, seem like nobody care about the insufficiency or any point to learn.
king4891

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot Tahan wrote:
Very dangerous, Ls & Gs,

King
Kurien
Kewrien

KKK

100% sold in 1 week, seem like nobody care about the US crime.
king4891

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot Tahan wrote:
cblee wrote:

with the price level, 1120 is the star for the area and the location is good enuf to attract everybody. I believe chinese represent the biggest group of purchasers. Anyway, with 4 storey shops around, the project should not compared with the older condos around.

Wah, if 1120 can ever be a star, it must be a falling star...

4 storey shoplots... are u referring to those vacant for long long time one? HEHEHE

100% sold in 1 week, seem like nobody care about how many star fall from the sky.
king4891

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

photolithography wrote:
Cannot Tahan wrote:
Very dangerous, Ls & Gs,

King
Kurien
Kewrien

KKK

haha..r they the same persons?..hope tis 3k gang become the JMB member, they can make tis property even worst... Smile

100% sold in 1 week, seem like nobody care about 3k gang make the property worst or not.
king4891

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
king4891 wrote:
photolithography wrote:
kewrien wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

I think this kind of reply posted by me over 10 times already. But really crack my head why somebody still cannot accept the facts and still want to spoilt the reputation of a selling fast project.

The motive from those forumer are very clear now. Everytime got forumer give good comment on 1120PA, they will follow with bad comment for sure and never miss.

After I use this kind of reply, they start out of control and blast non-sense statement like crazy......

They spoilt the thread main purpose. What a shame! Admin should do something although some of the posted thread still relevant but non-sense will keep reader away.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% sold in 1 week, seems like nobody cares about Peter may abscond. HEHEHE
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

king4891 wrote:
ysmn wrote:
king4891 wrote:
photolithography wrote:
kewrien wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

I think this kind of reply posted by me over 10 times already. But really crack my head why somebody still cannot accept the facts and still want to spoilt the reputation of a selling fast project.

The motive from those forumer are very clear now. Everytime got forumer give good comment on 1120PA, they will follow with bad comment for sure and never miss.

After I use this kind of reply, they start out of control and blast non-sense statement like crazy......

They spoilt the thread main purpose. What a shame! Admin should do something although some of the posted thread still relevant but non-sense will keep reader away.

Aiyoyo, angry ar, Ah K

Shitty Smell,
Low cost area,
Light Industrial area,
Vacant shop lots,
3K,
Mining Land,
Many I*****,
Many Mat rempits
MANY MANY MORE

These are all facts what, Cant accept ar?

Like that loh, go create a face book only for 3K to talk all good things lah!!!
If still adamant to log on here ar, then be ready to see the real world, HEHEHE
tkk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% sold in 1 week, seems like nobody cares about reading S&P and just sign and provide cheque !!! hehehe
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvc2009 wrote:
kewrien wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

For all you know Daryl could already be writing a book/books, heck he could even be a best selling writer in disguise. And oh Daryl, you say i give you a hard time? Wink

Aww that's sweet of u Alvc! U're my best minder yet. Wink
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
And after that I'll rewrite the "For Dummies", "For Idiots" and "For Morons" versions, only if Daryl would agree to collaborate with me on those projects.

And I, you, my friend & muse! Just tell me when you are ready!

Good to see that everyone is sharing the X'mas cheer & getting into the spirit of the hols!

MERRY X'MAS & HNY to everyone, especially the 1120PA buyers & Peter's 3 lovely daughters!! Very Happy
king4891

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot Tahan wrote:
100% sold in 1 week, seems like nobody cares about Peter may abscond. HEHEHE

100% sold out in 1 week, seem like nobody care about peter may abscond or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 12 of 26

Jump to: