Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - 1 SHAMELIN shopping mall

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1 SHAMELIN shopping mall
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eugene jk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about commercial prop is that i guess developer can just shift the timeline.

Unlike residential prop which is protected by HDA and SNP states the maximum duration for developer to complete, if not, developer has to pay interest to buyers.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as a commercial title prop is a sale by private treaty & is not contractually regulated by HDA, they are still liable to pay LAD should they breach the agreed delivery date, unless if u've entered into such a lopsided that made not provisions for it.
eijilee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
As much as a commercial title prop is a sale by private treaty & is not contractually regulated by HDA, they are still liable to pay LAD should they breach the agreed delivery date, unless if u've entered into such a lopsided that made not provisions for it.

You are right. Wink
allrounder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi peeps,

I heard that the mall is completing in end of 2010. I'm interested in buying a lot there to do my own investment. Seriously begging for advise here. Wink what do all of u think??
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allrounder wrote:
Hi peeps,

I heard that the mall is completing in end of 2010. I'm interested in buying a lot there to do my own investment. Seriously begging for advise here. Wink what do all of u think??

Any idea what's in the market? At how much & how big? If i'm not mistaken it was selling from 800 to 1k psf up from the developer. What's the expected yield from the asking prices? TQ.
allrounder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually went to their sales office @ madam thong food court, tmn shamelin and they presented to me about their mall.
I get to know that, their 2 basic lot sizes are 108sq.ft and 126sq.ft. That would be the standard lot size.
Their selling price ranges from RM2k psf at level LG, G, and UG. Price psf differs depending on lot size, location of the lot and etc.

Apart from that, they're kind enough to share with me about their leasing price which 2 basic lot sizes @ 108sq.ft & 126sq.ft and it ranges about RM22 psf (i think it's negotiable la Very Happy ) at level LG, G and UG.
Not to mentioned, but still again, the price psf is all depending on the size & location. hoho!!
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allrounder wrote:
I actually went to their sales office @ madam thong food court, tmn shamelin and they presented to me about their mall.
I get to know that, their 2 basic lot sizes are 108sq.ft and 126sq.ft. That would be the standard lot size.
Their selling price ranges from RM2k psf at level LG, G, and UG. Price psf differs depending on lot size, location of the lot and etc.

Apart from that, they're kind enough to share with me about their leasing price which 2 basic lot sizes @ 108sq.ft & 126sq.ft and it ranges about RM22 psf (i think it's negotiable la Very Happy ) at level LG, G and UG.
Not to mentioned, but still again, the price psf is all depending on the size & location. hoho!!

Asking prices have doubled from 800psf earlier. Is this still buying from the developer. Not going to say anything about that but rents at 22psf IMV is a little too optimistic, cut it down to half, say at 11psf & work that backwards to a 10% yields, or 15% yields if u're generous, and u'd be able to cut things down to size! Any idea about current actual rents there?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: