Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - 1 SHAMELIN shopping mall

 


    HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US



Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>


Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1 SHAMELIN shopping mall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
eugene jk



Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 296
Location: Kajang

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about commercial prop is that i guess developer can just shift the timeline.

Unlike residential prop which is protected by HDA and SNP states the maximum duration for developer to complete, if not, developer has to pay interest to buyers.
Back to top
View user's profile Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daryl Teo



Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Posts: 4862

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as a commercial title prop is a sale by private treaty & is not contractually regulated by HDA, they are still liable to pay LAD should they breach the agreed delivery date, unless if u've entered into such a lopsided that made not provisions for it.
_________________
Buy land, they're not making it anymore.
Mark Twain
Back to top
View user's profile
eijilee



Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 650

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
As much as a commercial title prop is a sale by private treaty & is not contractually regulated by HDA, they are still liable to pay LAD should they breach the agreed delivery date, unless if u've entered into such a lopsided that made not provisions for it.


You are right. Wink
_________________
Cheap things are never good and good things are never cheap!
Back to top
View user's profile
allrounder



Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi peeps,

I heard that the mall is completing in end of 2010. I'm interested in buying a lot there to do my own investment. Seriously begging for advise here. Wink what do all of u think??
Back to top
View user's profile
Daryl Teo



Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Posts: 4862

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allrounder wrote:
Hi peeps,

I heard that the mall is completing in end of 2010. I'm interested in buying a lot there to do my own investment. Seriously begging for advise here. Wink what do all of u think??


Any idea what's in the market? At how much & how big? If i'm not mistaken it was selling from 800 to 1k psf up from the developer. What's the expected yield from the asking prices? TQ.
_________________
Buy land, they're not making it anymore.
Mark Twain
Back to top
View user's profile
allrounder



Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually went to their sales office @ madam thong food court, tmn shamelin and they presented to me about their mall.
I get to know that, their 2 basic lot sizes are 108sq.ft and 126sq.ft. That would be the standard lot size.
Their selling price ranges from RM2k psf at level LG, G, and UG. Price psf differs depending on lot size, location of the lot and etc.

Apart from that, they're kind enough to share with me about their leasing price which 2 basic lot sizes @ 108sq.ft & 126sq.ft and it ranges about RM22 psf (i think it's negotiable la Very Happy ) at level LG, G and UG.
Not to mentioned, but still again, the price psf is all depending on the size & location. hoho!!
Back to top
View user's profile
Daryl Teo



Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Posts: 4862

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allrounder wrote:
I actually went to their sales office @ madam thong food court, tmn shamelin and they presented to me about their mall.
I get to know that, their 2 basic lot sizes are 108sq.ft and 126sq.ft. That would be the standard lot size.
Their selling price ranges from RM2k psf at level LG, G, and UG. Price psf differs depending on lot size, location of the lot and etc.

Apart from that, they're kind enough to share with me about their leasing price which 2 basic lot sizes @ 108sq.ft & 126sq.ft and it ranges about RM22 psf (i think it's negotiable la Very Happy ) at level LG, G and UG.
Not to mentioned, but still again, the price psf is all depending on the size & location. hoho!!


Asking prices have doubled from 800psf earlier. Is this still buying from the developer. Not going to say anything about that but rents at 22psf IMV is a little too optimistic, cut it down to half, say at 11psf & work that backwards to a 10% yields, or 15% yields if u're generous, and u'd be able to cut things down to size! Any idea about current actual rents there?
_________________
Buy land, they're not making it anymore.
Mark Twain
Back to top
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This is a free forum intended to foster communication between all users.
Hileytech Sdn Bhd does not guarantee the correctness or validity of postings, nor does Hileytech endorse any postings. No posting or contents in this forum can be copied and reproduced without prior permission from Hileytech and the owner of the posting. All other names and marks are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Powered by phpBB, Another web site by www.hileytech.com,Forum Archive
Tel : +603-89449965, +603.89449365 ::  Fax : +603-89440665 :: hiley@hileytech.com